𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙐𝙏𝙊-𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 [❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 ❞]

⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵Fluff!· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Fluff!
· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"———[𝓕/n] Uzumaki, I like the sound of that!" Naruto grinned from ear to ear

"Naruto you little flirt." The young man had yet to give up with his advances, it's been about two years since he first started. "You're never going to stop are you?" You placed a bowl of ramen in the front of him and let out a tired sigh.

"Nope." He quickly slurped it down. "I'm good for you, you know that right?" He looked up from his bowl at you. "I'll take you around the village and buy you nice stuff." He continued talking. "One of these days you gotta give me a chance [name]!" He was only growing old here, wasting years of his life here at your ramen parlor when they could have been spent pampering you and traveling the five shinobi nations.

You sighed and wiped the counters to tidy up the place. "Naruto, there are far better women out there for you." He deserved way better than some ramen worker.

"But they aren't you [name]," he banged his head to the counter in frustration.

"Exactly," you smiled. "That's a good thing ramen boy. A very good thing."

Naruto finished his bowl and returned it to you. "What if we 1v1, the winner gets your heart." He'd stop at nothing.

"I'm not a fighter Naruto." He knew this.

"Yeah [name]...that's kind of the whole point." It meant that he would emerge victorious no matter what.

You laughed lightly. "What about the girls your age? I'm sure they throw themselves down at your feet."

"We only have like a four year and six month age difference." None of that mattered to him. He wanted you, age difference and all. "And yes," the village girls did throw themselves at his feet, "but they aren't you."