Life upside down

Days go by while im in this world. Lonley. I've never seen another human yet. Until today. Im Misa I dont know what happened but im in another world. The begining of a new place. A different universe. I call it upside down because thats how I feel. Finally a human comes hopefully to rescue me. I had to fight off monsters every day it's horrible. When the human comes up to me it's a girl. She looks about 12 and she also looks scared. Monsters are behind her like a reflex I go an protect her even I dont know who she is. But before I could get there she turns and looks the monsters in the eyes. She says one word. "Leave." Insantly they vaporized.

She turns towards me and says something almost like a whisper but I could hear her loud and clear. "Protect us. others are here with nothing. Use your sword. Build a place. A safe haven for us. We cannot go back. Teach us your ways and help us make this place better for us. If you accept we will be waiting at the place where you came from." I didnt know what to say but then the words came out. "I accept." Instantly I was in front 5 people they where staring straight at me.

I knew now that I have to do everything to protect them. This was a beginning of a new dangerouse adventer that I was willing to take this is what I was destined to do here protect them and new comers." I was the first to come here and I belive that there is no going back at all. So we will make a safe haven and you guys will need these." I gave them each a pocket Knife since I had a ton. I felt confident with these people and I was also glad that they where not monsters too.

The next few months or whatever (I still havent figured out how time goes here) It was all pretty good. We made a safe haven for all of us. Then one day everything changed. Lots of things happened at once. Everyone was taken. They all disappeared then I did to. We were all taken somewhere else. Another world again. But it was much nicer than the other world. I looked around. It was pretty peaceful. I guess this is the beginning of other worlds everywhere and we were the special ones to explore those worlds. We were the chosen. The beginner's of a live upside down.