IV❣️

(After 2 months)

In this 2 month every single person weather its teacher or every class students knows who is tae and taevi and what are they to bangtan squad.. as they take part in every competition and win it by being in top 1 and they are the topper in the class also.. they are bubbly and kind hearted people with sassiness which attract every one even the 2 member of bangtan squad... YES!! you are right its none other than Jungkook and hoseok for tae and taevi and same goes for both twins.

As time pass there feeling get strong but they are scared that they will destroy beautiful friendship also that's why they are not expressing their feeling.. other than that twin had made different friends who are there classmate only but this time they have different preference...strange right taevi also thinks that but she shrug it off and that's the big mistake..

Tae made friends with his classmate name - park bogum , lisa manbon , kim jong-in (kai) and kim jennie.. he was very happy that he has other friends also and this time he can hangout alone not with taevi..no don't get him wrong he loves to but she is his sister everytime staying together its just a bit different taste..

Taevi also made friends with his class mate name - Ryunjin , yeji and yuna.. they are very good and have a very girly time when they are needed.. she is not use to it as she is always stick to his twin but when tae said he wants something different so she give it a shot and made girly girl friend..

🌟------------------------🌟

(At café)

COMMON POV :-

COMMON POV :-

tae and his new gang is having fun and they are chatting.. tae is sharing his experience of paris when he goes with family including bangtan squad.. all of them are having fake smile on there face but inside they are getting jealous and cursing tae for doing show off..

hey tae don't you think you only hangout with your twin and bangtan squad.. its really boring - said kai in fake tone

yes tae you should hangout more with us as for different scenario - said bogum

Ya ya why not so tell me what we are doing - said tae in excited tone

ohh.. nothing just these drinks are on you for celebrating and being a part of our gang - said lisa

ok no problem I will just go and pay then we will continue - said tae and goes to pay bill

innocent dumbo!!! said jennie

look we are here to use him for money ok so just maintain this fake smile and tone and rest that stupid will do - said bogum

and also we have to create misunderstandings in between his twin and bangtan squad... it will be easy for us to destroy him(tae) - said kai

ya that's great but how - said jennie

don't worry I have planned everything we will discuss later - said bogum