Part 49

Kao cracked an egg on the hot pan and watched the gooeyness splat in the middle. He repeated with a second egg and let them sit there, sizzling.

Suddenly, someone's arms sneaked from his behind; hugging his waist and that got him startled

"Tsk! Pete!" He nudged his elbow towards Pete's stomach. "Don't disturb me."

"I'm bored."

"Then go find something important to do!"

"Here... I'm doing it now." He said as he tightened his back-hugging. "Why you always smell like a baby, ai'Kao?"

"Eehem!" Someone cleared a throat. "You guys are not alone here. Am I an air?" Pete's mom who was busy chopping vegetables on the counter top asked teasingly or slightly irritated.

She didn't mean to interrupt them, but how many times did she asked Pete to help her but that son of her always sneaked away and ended up disturbing Kao?

And yes definitely they were not alone. The maids and Kao were helping Pete's mom to cook the dinner, and Pete...? He help nothing but just disturbing Kao by all the staring and unnecessary touching like Kao was the only person he could see.

Kao nudged Pete's stomach again and this time Pete let go of the hugged. Then, he continued whatever he was doing with the almost-burned-eggs.

"Why don't you two buy something for desserts?" She suggested since she knew Kao needed desserts after meal. "And...don't forget to ask Tay and New to come join the dinner."

Pete and Kao looked at each other once she mentioned the names.

Just like what she suggested, Pete and Kao went out to buy cake and pies at the nearby bakery.

Before drove back, they headed to an ice cream shop to buy...an Ice cream of course, what else? 😂

Kao fasten his seatbelt once get in the car and continued licking his chocolate ice cream. Then, Pete suddenly leaned over towards him and asked quietly, "May I taste your ice cream?"

Kao looked at him frowning. "I told you to buy one but you said you don't want. Now look, you're asking for it!" He answered annoyed but still extended the cone towards Pete.

In a James Bond swoop, Pete dodged the cone and planted a fudge-flavored kiss directly to Kao's lips. Just a short peck but enough making Kao blushing red like a boiling crab once he realized Pete just tricked him.

"Eemm..." Pete licked his lips as he retreated to his seat. "Just like what I expect, too sweet." Kao blinked twice at Pete's comment. "But, don't eat too much, because you're sweet enough ai'Kao. I don't want to die from diabetes from just kissing you." Said Pete with a wink.

"Moron." Kao continued to eat his ice cream because the melting ice cream was way more important other than facing Pete's cockiness.

💙💕💙💕💙💕