1.Avery

I've always liked the feeling of being alone.
I've been stuck with it for so long I've finally learnt to deal with it.
As time went on I realised nobody is going to be there when i need a shoulder to cry on I'll always have to be the shoulder.
No one will ever really understand how I truly feel because they believe the fake smiles I put on display Because they don't care enough to pay attention.
They will never understand the lonely nights crying on the bathroom floor wishing someone would listen to me.
After my parents died elena was everyone's worry.
She didn't know how to hide it, or it might just be that she loved the attention of everyone who knew my parents.
It was her fault.
She knows it and so do me and Jeremy.
She caused all of this.
Then they came along,
Stefan and Damon.
That didn't really help us just caused more problems.
And as usual they all revolved around elena.
Nothing new.
I was always there at the little 'gang' meetings but no one really paid attention to me.
My ideas were useless and stupid they said,
So I stopped telling them all together there was no point trying to talk to people who won't hear what you have to say.
But I deal with it.
I always have,
Always will.
That's what it's like being the infamous elena Gilbert's twin sister.
Nothing but a shadow.