𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒

Michael.
Cleo and Rose's Apartment.
02:35

I release a hollow yet quiet yawn as I rise from Cleo's bed.

After our movie 'date,' we found ourselves completely exhausted from laughing and wrestling with one another and decided to sleep in the bed together. In the process of it, it gave me more room to tease her as enjoy her intoxicating scent in my arms as she fell asleep. Now, she was laying on her stomach, sleeping with grace and serenity as I leaned over and place a kiss on her forehead.

Unfortunately, after the kiss, she scrunches her face at my sudden movements as I slid out the bed while grabbing my beeper from the nightstand.

"Where...where are you going?" she asks groggily.

I chuckle as I walk over to her side of the bed before leaning over to her with the cheekiest grin, "I'm just going to go check on these patients and get you some breakfast. Would you like that?" She slowly rolled over on her back as her head faced me.

"I want you to stay."

She pleads quietly with her hands wrapped around my massive one, pulling me to stay as I click my tongue in the annoyance of her clingy behavior.

I was afraid of this happening.

"Don't get clingy, doll. You know everyone must get a slice of me, but I'll make sure you'll always get the biggest one of me," I teased.

She sits up to the point where she's resting on her knees in the bed as I continue to stand beside the bed, facing her. Her response was only a groggy moan as I watched her crawl to the edge of the bed and wraps her arms around my neck, causing me to raise an eyebrow suspiciously.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Her cheeks radiate that same sheer peachy tone when she's embarrassed as she mumbles, "Aren't you going to give me a kiss before leaving?" I tilt my head in curiosity before kissing her lips sweetly before wrapping my arms around her waist.

A kiss from her instantly brought serotonin to my morning as my heart burst with excitement.

With the impact of my grasp, she wraps her legs around my waist, allowing me to hold her in my arms. Once we break away from the kiss, she hides her head under the crook of my neck, causing me to laugh.

"Doll, there's no need to be so bashful. I don't bite," I replied before kissing the top of her head.

Eventually, I set her back down on the bed as she releases herself from my body as she mumbles, "Come back soon, okay?"

"Of course, go back to sleep. I'll be back before you finish counting sheep."

I walk out of her bedroom into the living room to be met up with Rose, who was sitting on the couch, drinking coffee and reading the paper. Immediately, her eyes met up with mine as my breath hitch at the sight of her dark onyx orbs.

"Oh? Dr. Jackson spending the night with my best friend? Scandalous even for you," she coos.

I raise my hands in the air defensively before laughing nervously, "Nothing happened, I swear. We just...felt asleep together." She takes another sip of coffee before looking back at the paper.