Done

You ran home as fast as you can and go in side and slam the foot and run up to your room.
You lay on your bed looking up at the roof.
You loved Hayes and you thought he loved you. I guess you were wrong.
Hayes POV:
What the fuck just happened, she kissed me and Y/N just walked in at the wrong moment. I love her and only her. She's perfect I have to get her back so I decided to text her.
"Y/N she kissed me! I did not kiss back. I love you and only you. Please forgive me I really fucked up"
She read the text and didn't text back which broke my heart. I cried for 10 minutes then got a text from her saying
"Hayes never talk to me again, I can't trust you I wish I never even met you and now I know how much of a cheap player you are"
That broke my heart so much. I need her. I can't live with her hating me. She was all I got.
I called Nash and Cam and told them what happened and they rushed home to comfort me.
END OF HIS POV
-
"Guy I really fucked up. Man she was mine but then I let her go" Hayes said while starting to cry
"Aw little bro you'll get her back" Nash said
"Beeeep" Nashes phone went off
"Who's that?" Hayes asked
"It's Y/N she sent me this"
"Hey Nash can you sleepover tonight? I really need someone😊😏"
"Nash she used the smirk face" Hayes said
"Nash I swear to god if you touch her I will kill you" Hayes said
"Well she's really hot and she's not yours anymore! Ahah sucka I got a condom in my pocket and im goin to her house" Nash said
"Nash!No!Please!" Hayes said while bawling his eyes out.
"Relax little bro we not gonna have sex but idk about some other things but Cam you stay here with Hayes im gonna go sleep with Y/N"
"Fuck You Nash" Hayes said.