"Bonnie, Bonnie the Bunny!"

"That's it. I'm fucking sick of him. I fucking hate that man", (Y/N) said running away from their home.
"I hope he rots in hell!"
(Y/N) kept running, anytime they found some sort of shelter.
It was taking forever, 10 miles, 20 miles, 30 miles, and so on. (Y/N) ran into a forest, they were lost, they weren't getting out soon, they were going to give up. Until they saw "it".

"Shelter! Yes!" (Y/N) said running to the house

"Shelter! Yes!" (Y/N) said running to the house. They came upon to an open door, they walked inside to a somewhat nice house. Nobody lived here, so maybe they'll stay for a while.
They found a bed, they layed down and started resting. Closed their eyes and started drifting off to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------

12:00 AM
(Y/N) was sleeping peacefully until they woke up to a loud creak noise in the right left hallway. They got up to check what is was. They opened the door to find a huge animatronic rabbit standing at the door, sharp teeth, jagged wounds and blue fur.
(Y/N) screamed and ran to the bed and got under the covers.
"No! Please! I don't want to die this way! Please!!!" (Y/N) said.
"What? Nonononono! I'm not here to hurt you!" The rabbit said.
"I won't hurt you I promise!"
(Y/N) peeked at the rabbit, they couldn't help but blush at him.
"You won't? (Y/N) said, still frightened.
"I promise, I'm not a bad guy. I saw you run to here. I basically watch over the forest and scare them so they don't come here. But you... I..."
(Y/N) replied, "what?"
"Nothing, but I'm not bad. If you need me to watch over you I can if you want." The Bun said.
"I usually like that when someone's laying with me. Would you like to lay down with me?" (Y/N) replied while blushing at the muscular bunny.
The Bun blushed a deep red.
"S-Sure!"
The Bun hugged (Y/N) into his chest.
(Y/N) was enjoying this moment with the bunny.
"What's your name by the way?" (Y/N) asked.
"Bonnie! Bonnie the Bunny!" Bonnie replied.
"Bonnie... It's a nice name..." (Y/N) said drifting off to sleep.
Bonnie smiled and went off to sleep with them too.
Not bad for a first day
---------------------------------------------------------
End of Chapter 1!