𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE:I'VE GOT YOU

I'VE GOT YOU

"WHY ARE YOU SO INTERESTED in these twins exactly?" Allison hummed, glancing towards her sister as she poured herself a drink. The duo were currently residing in Olivia's apartment, with Olivia looking back over the file about the two twins.

Olivia glanced up towards her sister, watching as she made her way over to her, sitting down beside of Olivia. "For one, they have powers. Second, they're supposed to be in this orphanage but when I went to said orphanage, the woman up front claimed she hadn't idea who I was talking about."

"Well, she was clearly lying." Allison scoffed, taking a sip of her wine. Olivia cocked an eyebrow of amusement at her before looking back down at the file with Allison looking over her shoulder. She leaned back before shrugging her shoulders. "Why don't you bust in their and find the kids yourself? Clearly there's some form of illegal shit going on, and between you and I think we can kick their asses, even without our powers."

"I thought of that one too." Olivia pointed out, taking Allison's drink from her hand. "Talked to Nat about it, but she said I wasn't allowed to put myself in danger until she made it home."

Allison rolled her eyes, grabbing her drink back after Olivia took a sip of it. "Please, your girlfriend is one to talk. She doesn't have to know."

"If she comes back and sees two random little kids living in my apartment, I promise you she's gonna know." Olivia scoffed. "Hell, she'll probably know I've done something wrong before she even sees me."

"Can't you convince Steve to help you?"

"I would. But, he's too busy trying to find Bucky. Don't want to distract him from that." Olivia sighed.

"Well, if you're gonna do something, you need to do it soon. Because I plan on going out and finding Bucky as well." Olivia snapped her head towards Allison, frowning slightly at her words. Allison sighed in response. "Look, he was with HYDRA a lot longer than me. When I was knocked out of that funk, I felt like I was going crazy. I don't want him to be alone."

Olivia bit her lip, but nonetheless nodded her head in understanding. "Right."

"I'll keep in touch." Allison promised her. "I'm not going to leave you again, alright? Besides, I don't plan on leaving for another week at least." Olivia nodded again. "Now, twins. What's our gameplan? 'Cause I still think we should give them a surprise visit and drop kick their asses."

"Yeah, me too." Olivia hummed in agreement.

"Great! Let me stretch and then we can leave." Olivia chuckled in amusement before watching her sister stand up and stretch before they both stood up and made their way from the apartment and towards the orphanage.

Like they had said, the two did in fact barge into the place, walking right past the woman at the front desk who was quick to call security. Their eyes glanced towards all of the kids in the orphanage, and most of them looked healthy and fed. Something they did to cover up what was really happening behind closed doors. They watched as two security guards made their way towards the siblings, causing them to glance at each other before smirks fell on their features.

Olivia was quick to kick the guard back before taking in Natasha's skills and jumping up, wrapping her legs around the legs neck before spinning once and flipping him over her, causing her to quickly roll into safety. Allison simply punched the other guard in the face, slam his head against the wall before kicking his feet out from under him. Olivia looked down at the guard with raised eyebrows before looking back up at Allison who only shrugged in response.

The two siblings busted through the double doors, stopping upon noticing the blonde sitting in a cell in the corner of the room before noticing the brunette laying on a medical table with needles and everything sticking from her body. This made Olivia furious, causing her eyes to flash blue.

"You get the blonde." Olivia instructed and Allison nodded before Olivia made her way over towards the brunette. She removed the girl's IV, along with the needle that was seeming to inject some kind of fluid into the girls body. The little girl barely opened her eyes and Olivia offered her a gentle smile. "Hey, you're going to be okay."

"Olivia!" Allison was quick to yell, making Olivia turn her head only for her to be thrown across the room and away from the girl. Allison was quick to pull the blonde from her cell, whispering for the child to stay behind her as she started to fight off more guards. Olivia looked up towards the man that had thrown her.

Her eyes glowed blue. "Big mistake, asshole." Her claws and fangs appeared as she let out a roar, quickly jumping up and fighting the guard, two others joining in on the fight. One of the guards placed his arms around her neck, keeping Olivia pressed to him. She was quick to hike up her legs, sending the guard that had been coming towards her a few feet away before she bit the man's arm, causing him to scream out. As soon as he let go of her, she was quick to spin around and snap his neck, leaving him dead on the ground.

"Get away from the girl, or your next." Olivia warned. The guard turned to look at her and before he could do anything, Allison showed up beside of Olivia, throwing out her hands and sending the guard slamming head first into the wall, deeming him dead. Olivia's eyes turned back to normal as her claws and fangs disappeared.

"Is she gonna be okay?" The blonde, Ivory, questioned.

"She'll be just fine." Allison assured the girl, watching as Olivia looked at the brunette.

"You're going to be okay." Olivia assured the girl, before picking her up bridal style. "I've got you." She looked towards Allison before nodding her head, and then the two were quick to make their exit with the twins in their arms.

" She looked towards Allison before nodding her head, and then the two were quick to make their exit with the twins in their arms