lawliet

light's pov:

after i finished stage one of the hunters exam, i realized the exam may not be as easy as i thought

im a mass murderer that kills people with a notebook, that won't do me much good in this scenario considering i need their name to kill them, and not to mention they could see me clearly write their name.

so i had to rely on the strength that i didn't have.

we were on the airship on the way to stage 5, the final stage, and boy let me tell you, getting this far was not easy.

there weren't too many people left, but i didn't think i really stood a chance against them, they were all pretty strong, to be honest i don't care if i pass or not, my work here is done, the only reason i took the hunters exam was to find my child, and kill it.

i should probably explain, well you see, while i was working with task force, me and this guy named ryuzaki hooked up one day, and had a kid named nola lawliet, but i can't kill her because i don't know what she looks like as far as today, i want to kill her because she betrayed me and she is helping ryuzaki with the kira case, which i assume they haven't figured out was me yet.

haley's pov:
i looked over at nola, she seemed really anxious, i assumed she was just nervous due to the exam, so i didn't say anything but i knew she seemed...off?

[N] "hey did that dude seem off to you?"

[H] "who-?"

[N] "that dude i thought was justin beiber"

[H] "do you actually like justin beiber?"

[N] "yea but i didn't think that dude was ACTUALLY justin, i just wanted to take that opportunity to interview someone"

[H] "yea you wasted our time"

[N] "im sorry."

narrator:

there was silence, neither of them spoke until they got to the tournament arc, where they would soon be met with a predicament.

hisoka's pov:

im kind of disappointed that ugly ass justin beiber looking ass armpit smelling ass bitch hasn't come back up to talk to me, his stench was really attractive, it made me so excited!!

i just want to fight him so bad, his stench, his ugly ass face, mhh everything!!

narrator:
thats when they arrived, to the tournament arc, where haley and nola would be met with a drawback, along with light and hisoka.