ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ .༄

MAY 30, 2015
8:30 AM
It's a new year, new day, new beginnings.

"WHEN DID YOU START EATING LOLLIPOPS, Y/N?" Shizuka asked, tilting her head to the left in curiosity as she rotated her body in her wooden chair. "I thought you said they cause cavities and are a waste of money."

The H/C headed girl tensed up, pulling the strawberry lolli out of her mouth, letting it linger on her lips.

The sweet aftertaste of the berry pink left a saccharine presence in her mouth, though the sudden question of her classmate turned the sugary sensation into a mild, sour, bittersweet one.  Ah, never talk to her during mornings.  It's a widely known secretly established rule.

Eh, couldn't be prevented.

"Oh?" Y/N shrugged.  "I started a month ago.  It reminds me of an old friend. Speaking of, I think the candy store just received their new stock of strawberry."

"Sounds tasty." She chirped,

"I better stop in later. I'm going to buy out their entire stock."

'Rantaro, I know you're watching me from above. I hope you know I'm starting to come to terms with it. However, I doubt that I'd find another person that I would hold so dear. That's okay with me, everyone else is pretty exhausting anyways.'

'My time with you was the most fun I've had in years—or ever. I promise I won't force myself to do something boring if I don't want to, I know you wouldn't.'

'With all things considered, I finished doing the math. Cats are way better companions than people, and they don't judge you—verbally.'

'I'll miss you, Honcho. I don't know how I'll ever forget you, not that I want to. You said we were star-crossed, huh? Sucks ass doesn't it. I hope it fares better for us in our next life.'

'Goodbye, my love.'

———