𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER THIRTY:YOU SAVED US

CHAPTER THIRTY:
YOU SAVED US

ALLISON WALKED UP TO OLIVIA, crossing her arms over her chest as the two looked inside the hospital room in which the twins resided .Amethyst was lying on the hospital bed, whilst Ivory was sitting by her side, patiently waiting for her sister to wake up. Allison grabbed Olivia's hand, giving it a small squeeze.

"It's gonna be a lot of work." Allison softly told her sister, turning her head to look at her.

Olivia nodded her head. "I know. But I've been where they've been. But unlike Amethyst, I had to go through it alone. I'm not gonna let them go through this alone."

"You're a good person, Liv, you know that?" Allison smiled. "But, I, however, am not. Which is why I'm leaving. To figure myself out, straighten my head, allow the memories to over flow. And just like you, I've been through what Bucky's been through, and I don't want him to be alone. No one deserves to go through something like that alone."

"Go." Olivia nodded her head. She turned to look at Allison, meeting her eye as a gentl smile pulled up at the corner of her lips. "Bucky needs you. Nat will be home soon. But until then, I can take care of them. They're practically my kids now."

"You're gonna be one hell of a mother." Allison chuckled.

"Will I?" Olivia frowned. This made Allison frown as well. "I mean, our mother was a shit mother. And our father. . . well, you know. I didn't have the role model parents. So how do I know that I'm going to be a good mother, when my own was awful?"

"Because you are not our mother." Allison sternly told her, turning her body to look at her little sister. "You are caring, you're emotional which means you're human. And those two simple factors make your more of a mother than our own ever was."

"Technically, I'm only half human." Olivia pointed out. "I can turn into a wolf, just like you."

"I find that weird." Allison hummed.

"What's that?"

"That we basically have the exact same powers, except you have like telepathy and I have vibrations that can throw people into walls, if not through them." Allison explained. "You turn into a white wolf, I turn into a black one. Just makes me curious."

"But the real question here is, do you have a name for your wolf."

"Duh." Allison scoffed. "You?"

"Artic." Olivia nodded.

"Shadow."

"Polar opposites."

"Just like us."

The two siblings laughed before the sound of a groan could be heard. They turned their heads, watching as Amethyst started waking up. Immediately Ivory was quick to throw her arms around her sibling, and Amethyst was quick to hug her back. The siblings managed a small smile at this before Olivia looked towards Allison.

"I'll see you soon." Allison whispered before giving Olivia a hug. She pulled away and gave her a reassuring nod. "You got this. I know you do." With that she gave Olivia a kiss on the forehead before turning on her heel and walking away.

Olivia looked at the two siblings for a moment before carefully stepping into the room, causing the twins to break apart and turn their heads to look at her. Olivia gave them both a gentle smile, watching as Ivory stood up as Amethyst sat up in the hospital bed. Olivia carefully made her way over towards the two, not wanting to scare them. She carefully sat on the edge of Amethyst's hospital bed, looking at the brunette with concern.

"How are you feeling?" Olivia gently questioned.

"Better." Amethyst admitted. She cocked her head as she examine Olivia for a moment. "You're her. You're the one that saved me and my sister."

"I am." Olivia nodded. "Allison, my sister, was there too. But she had to leave to figure some things out. Are you girls alright? Did they harm you?"

"Experimented." Ivory answered. "Needles constantly, screaming loudly, but it seemed like no one could hear us."

Tears formed in Olivia's eyes. "I know that feeling. Something I've experienced for the entirety of my childhood." A tear slipped down her cheek as she looked between the two girls. "I'm so sorry that I couldn't get to you sooner. I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that."

"It's okay." Amethyst nodded.

"You saved us." Ivory pointed out. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I'm Ivory." The blonde introduced. "This is my sister, Amethyst."

"Well, it's nice to meet you lovely ladies. My names Olivia. And I promise that I'll explain everything to you. But I don't want to overwhelm you."

"You have questions." Ivory suddenly stated, causing Olivia to furrow her eyebrows. "Ask away."

"Are-are you sure?" Olivia frowned. The two girls nodded her head. Olivia nodded before swallowing thickly. "I have a file on the both of you, claiming that you have powers, but it doesn't state what those powers are."

"Mind reader." Ivory answered. "I can read thoughts, communicate through someone with just thoughts, and I can move things with my mind."

"Empath." Amethyst spoke up. "I can control peoples emotions. And I can use my own to send out what's called emotion attacks. It's a long story."

"What about you?" Ivory questioned, taking a seat on the chair that was placed beside of the bed.

"Well. . . I can turn into a wolf, move things with my mind just like you, and I can create a shield." Olivia explained. "I've brought you into a very crazy world, and I will explain everything to you, as soon as I know that both of you are alright."

"Mom. Can I call you that?" Amethyst questioned, and to say Olivia was caught off guard was an understatement. Nonetheless she nodded her head. "Well, mom, I think we're going to like it here." Amethyst smiled, exchanging a look with Ivory who also had a smile pulling on her face. Olivia looked between the two before chuckling, allowing her shoulders to relax. Maybe this had been the right decision. No, she knew it was.

END OF PART THREE!
Bro, we have finally met the twins. And Natasha is gonna get to be the mom she never thought she would have the chance to be. If you read the og version, then you know that I've changed their names. As usual this story is going to be placed on hold until another part of another story is completed or another story all together is finished!

 As usual this story is going to be placed on hold until another part of another story is completed or another story all together is finished!