the dreadful place

THE DREADFUL PLACE

It was a dreadful place where I lived. The day was cold and misty as I was walking home, I heard a scream, it crashed like my mother's voice screaming "NOOOO... AHHHHH” ‘OMG' I considered what that was 'that was Mum’. I dashed as fast as I could calling "MUM, MUM!" I started to whimper. My extensive fawn locks were blowing in my face. I struggled to tie it up I then impel it up into a jumbled chignon. I decided to go home to pretend that everything was simply fine, and I never heard my Mum yelling. If whoever murdered My Mum was somewhere in my house, I would end up like her... dead. I climbed the brick steps to my oakwood front door I hesitate for a few seconds, I steer up at the ageing old windows, I thought I saw a face looking down on me then vanish, I’m just over thinking things. I push open the old heavy door and call,
"Mum... Dad? I'm home”. I softly placed my feet onto the light wooden panels, where My Mum's favorite pale-yellow rug should be. I rapidly walk to my room, all my pictures of Mum in them have vanished " what the fuc-" I was suddenly interrupted by a hoarse voice "wonderful day Coco, I would not finish that sentence if I was you. ", I whirled around to look my freak of a father in the face. My eyes swelled in horror, My Father was submerged in blood, not just any blood... My Mum's blood. "Dad, what's going on?". "Oh, Coco you should have stayed at Tegan's longer, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to get rid of all the evidence." "Wh- what evidence?" My voice was croaky from the horror of what is to come. "You my dear you are the evidence, I'm so sorry." " No, you're not YOUR A MONSTER STAY AWAY FROM ME FREAK!". I then run into the washroom where my hockey gear is, I was looking for my stick. " looking for this? " I ripped my head up so fast I got a painful pricking feeling in my neck, there was my Dad holding the thing I most loved, the weapon I'm going to die with. "why dad why...?" 

"Well your mother was pregnant with Dr. Rhys's baby I was mad I had a temper, she cheated on us both Coco, I had no other choice. I was going to drug you and tell you that it was all a dream, that your mum passed away when you were born, that you hit your head playing field hockey and got concussed. But you had to be complicated, you had to come home early, you did this to yourself, Coco, you killed yourself.”. I then started to shake "GO AWAY!" I shrieked frustrated at my Pa and everything that is about to happen, I am, not ready to die not yet. The bright blue wallpaper and the hard redwood floor was starting to blur with my irritation, I then Spot the axe by the washing machine, well my Dad is locking the door I think “ now's my chance”, I run and grab the axe, Dad then spins around and declares "You won't". "I will Dad its self-defense, goodbye, I loved you once." he starts to run toward me so I chuck the axe and it flies smoothly through the air then slices through my dad's face, he stands there for a blink of an eye I then know it's all over, Once I hear his old aging body hit the floor with a clunk, I know it is over. "The javelin lessons paid off thanks Pa." I hear the blood rushing from his face. What have I done?..
Jordyn Martinac