Part 1

Y/n
Omg!!! Omg!!! Omg!!!
As if my dad has just put a photo of him and his mates on Facebook when clearly there was Niall Horan in the background sat with his friends. Is my dad that dumb that he hasn't noticed. Quickly I dashed to my messages.

Y/n:dad you do realise who is behind you right.

Dad: y/n what are you on about

Y/n: Niall Horan

Dad: oh haha I didn't see him

Y/n: I'm gonna come and see you too get a picture with Niall and then I'm going out with my friends

Dad: ok petal

I Threw on a outfit that I thought would be cute to go out shopping in as me and my friends, grace and Olivia. We're staying at a hotel in London as my parents had offered me to tag along as they decided last minute to go there. Me, Olivia and grace had booked a room at a hotel. Pretty much every night we had gone out to the pub we're my dad was sat at. It was a stone cottage that had ivy growing up the side. I loved it. 

I told the girls that I would meet them in town, as we we're going to go later

I told the girls that I would meet them in town, as we we're going to go later. Then I grab my keys and drove down to the pub.
As I entered, I only saw that there was only about 3 groups sat together. Usually the pub would be packed.  My dads friends took up to of them groups and then I saw him. Them vivid blue caught my attention as I stared straight at them. 'Y/n hi. Do you want a drink' and voice said behind me as I lost my gaze of Niall. It was my dad as I realised that a smile came to my face. ' hi dad. How are you? And yes please can I have a Black Russian cocktail'. I went to sit with my dads friends as he basically ran to the bar. As I sat down I said hi to all his friends even the other group that were sat separate from us. I kept looking over at Niall that hole night and sometimes he would glance over at me  and smile. Every time he did that butterfly's caged themselves in my stomach. I didn't quite understand why he kept looking at me.

Niall pov
I was just sat with my friends when she walked in. She had brown hair which was straightened and lay perfectly on her shoulders. She had brown eyes that had specks on gold in. I shouldn't have stared at her as much as I did but she was beautiful.
Throughout the night she kept glancing at me. I couldn't help but smile. I wanted to say hi. But I didn't want to seem rude as she looked like she was out with her dad. I waited for her to go to the bar to order a drink. And then I walked over.