Ask:How Did Mitsuki react to Camie's Pregnancy?

From:ProEman14

Bakugo:Uhh....

Camie:You DID tell her, didn't you?

Bakugo:Uh well...

Camie:....You didn't, did you?

Bakugo:No.

Camie:Why? She's your Mom! She's a bitch, yes, but she's still your mom and this is still her first grandchild.

Bakugo:And I'll be damned if that old hag treats my child the same way she treated me!

Camie:Bakugo....

Bakugo:Tch. You wanna know something?

Camie:What's up?

Bakugo:She's always treated me like shit. And my Dad just stood there and let it happen. I don't owe either of them shit. I hated weakness because of how weak my Dad was when it came to that old hag! He let her do whatever she wanted and say whatever she wanted to me!

Camie:I heard stories. And I know your Mom hasn't exactly been the best mother to you. In fact, scratch that: She's NEVER been a good mother to you.

Bakugo:She blamed me for getting kidnapped, said I was embarrassing our family when I got attacked and chained up, constantly hit me just because...

Me:And before anyone in the comments says "Oh but he called her an old hag", he didn't do that until AFTER she hit him.

Camie:*sighs and hugs Bakugo* I know. Listen, I won't make you include your parents into our lives. They can love from afar if need be. But please think about it, OK? For us? Not just you and me, but our child.

Bakugo:....I'll think about it.

Me:Keep em coming guys.

Jss2141

softiikatsuki

Lurkerbelow

Craftfury