43 1 0

"Kyuhyun."

"..."

"Kyuhyun ah...Wake up... You'll be late for school."

"..."

"Cho Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes by the tingling sensation on his ears and the voice that whispered his name. He caressed his ears and closes his eyes again to continue his sleep, when he didn't expect warm hands wrapped around his body and forcefully sat him straight, now he absurdly portraits a sitting mummy statue. He knew who exactly behind that soft husky voice. Without opening his eyes he pinned the figure behind to the bed only to receive a small wind blown on his soft bangs that made him to open his eyes instantly.

"Shut up...Give me five more minutes." Kyuhyun said or did he just whined? He looked desperately sleepy and the figure below his crown chuckled harmoniously. "Please. I just slept for two hours. I could catch up to school later. You go ahead."

"That's not good. We have lots to do today. Come on. We'll be late for school, Kyu." The other patted his cheeks and traced the visible eye bags. "You shouldn't have played Starcraft all night long."

"How and when did you get here? I thought I locked the door..." Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes while the other take chance to take turn pinning Kyuhyun down. "Aish...Yesung ah, please let me sleep for another five minutes...No, ten minutes! Ten!!"

"No." Yesung checks his watch, "Its twenty minutes before the school bell rings and are you negotiating right now? Don't make me start Kyu."

"Oh don't make me start too. I'm going to scream if you don't move..." Kyuhyun can't even move his arms from Yesung's grip. He blamed his sleepy state. If he wasn't he would've thrown the guy out of the room and continue his journey towards the dreamland peacefully. He doesn't like it when someone barged into the room, waking him up. But maybe Yesung was a little bit of exception. The guy has done it almost daylily and fortunately never to the extent of throwing a bucket of water to his bed, unlike what his father did. "Oh look! A flying turtle!" Kyuhyun said as he looks at the window.

"Where?" When Yesung's hand weakened, Kyuhyun took the chance to throw him aside and tickle him resulting laughter to fill the once quiet room. His fingers didn't stop drumming on Yesung's stomach even when the boy pleads on him to stop. "Okay—Okay stop Kyu! It's ticklish! Damn it!"

Yesung is his dear childhood friend. They were together ever since they wear diapers. His parents and Yesung's were good friends since they live in the same neighborhood. That thing didn't last long when Yesung's parents died from a plane crash, leaving him with his one year old brother. On that day Kyuhyun swore to protect Yesung at all cost as the boy is someone important in his life. Kyuhyun's parents are also taking the role of Yesung's parents and take care of him like their own son.

There were no days without visiting each other's houses. After all, their houses were only nine steps away. Most people thought they were brothers since they look inseparable. Even though they looked nothing alike, there was no doubt because they were always together. Adding up their habit of skin shipping made people wonder how near they were. They couldn't ever guess, because the answer is simple. They are childhood friends, both love and adore each other to the extent they promised to stay by each other's side forever, whatever may happen.

"Your mom asked me to wake you up because she needs your help to water the plant! It's Saturday! We don't have school today! Look—Am I even wearing the uniform?!!" Yesung gestured, by that Kyuhyun stops tickling him. Glad they didn't have school today, he then drowns himself in the pillow once more.

"Geez. Go water the plant in my place." Kyuhyun said weakly. "Tell mom I'm still sleepy, heck."

Yesung sighed, smiling while playing the strands of his best friend's chocolate brown hair. "Well, there's nothing I could do when you're like this, Kyu."