Mining diamonds~

ALSO AS A REMINDER THESE ARE THE CHARACTERS
George was crafting his soon pickaxe on the crafting table on a mission to go mining for diamonds.

Kinks; praise kink, hair pulling, gagging, and a dom<3
Ship ; Georgenap

When George got done crafting his pickaxe he looked down and saw sapnap, sitting on his knees in front of him and looking up at him

"How did you-" "why are you there?-"
"I got bored and wanted to do something while dream is gone"
"Well I was gonna go mine-"
"Can we have fun thoughhh"
"Dream will be back soon though-"
"We will be done by then and plus he won't be here until another hour"
"Mmm...fine but i swear if we get caught."
"We won't I promise"

Sapnap started unbuckling George's belt quickly. Sapnap pulled George's underwear with his pants and quickly got to work, he started to stroke his length quickly while looking up at George who was running his Fingers through Sapnap's hair, his breathing heaving and hot, soft moans and mewls escaped him as Sapnap jerks him between his legs. Sapnap starts taking George in his mouth slowly trying to to gag nor choke. But that failed as in George forced his head down forcing Sapnap to take it all making Sapnap gag instantly, sending vibrations all around his friend's member making George put his head back and groan
Sapnap double tapped on George's leg letting him know he couldn't breath
George let go of Sapnap's head and he instantly fell to the ground coughing. Once Sapnap cought his breath he started taking George's member again but a little more faster.

Sapnap can taste his skin as he runs his tongue along George's twitching erection, and takes the head into his mouth, tongue rubbing teasingly along the slit in the tip.  Sapnap suckles gently, and pulls back, teasing George's member now and grazing his teeth gently along the sensitive skin.  Bringing his mouth back to the head, George pulls it into his mouth once more, this time taking more of George's length inside, and George hears the Sapnap's breathing hitch as the tip presses against the back of his throat.

Sapnap adjusts his angle, relaxing, and pushes forwards, until George is completely buried in his throat, Sapnap's face brushing delicately against the British's body.  Sapnap trembles, feeling a bit of discomfort as he tries to keep his gag reflex suppressed, and his mouth is a bit sore from how wide George is.

George moans at the sensation, and Sapnap has to pull back to take a breath.  When he pushes forwards again, he remembers to run his tongue against George's shaft gently. But before he could do anything he hears a door opening
Sapnap and George scramble to get their clothes on before dreams sees them luckily they do but George was left with a erection.

"You guys look like you guys were going something and had to stop-"
"BAHAHA" (Sapnap)
George just stood there with a pink face
"George is something wrong?"
"No" he said quickly (George)
"Okay then?"
"Ima go mine""Sapnap wanna come?" George says
"Sure, just let me get my pickaxe"
Sapnap goes and gets his pickaxe and comes back quickly
"Ready!"
"Cmon lets go"
"Bye guys!" Dreams said while waving his hand
"Cya!"
And George was already outside

In the mining cave
"George my throat hurtss"
"Come here"
Sapnap goes to George
"Sit."
"Huh?.."
"I said sit." George said once again in a demanding tone
Sapnap sits in knees once again and looks up at George waiting on his next task.
George puts his Fingers into Sapnap's lips
"Suck."

Sapnap slowly starts taking George's fingers in his mouth trying not to ruin his throat more. Sapnap was sucking on his fingers like it was a popsicle
George took his Fingers out, Sapnap was getting needy and starting unbuckling George's belt quickly,once his boxers were down Sapnap got to work instantly, he started licking the top and the slit then started taking him in slowly again trying not to ruin his throat more.

However George didn't care and pushed his face all the way down and kept thrusting into his mouth over and over again
Sapnap started to tear up. George noticed and stopped and started pulled out but was stopped by Sapnap continuing bobbing his head up and down "good boy."

Small whimpers came from Sapnap, he wanted to be touched and fucked senseless and not be able to walk Sapnap was starting to touch himself though his pants thinking about it but was stopped by George smacking his hand away which made Sapnap whimper and whiny, he even started slowing down and pulling George's member out of his mouth. Once fully out George picked up Sapnap and his pickaxe and started mining 3 blocks farther just in case. He placed the blocks back after.

He placed a torch above them. Sapnap was desperate and deprived for George, So he started rubbing himself against The British. George noticed this very quickly.

"Stop that slut"
"Pleaseee"
" No. you almost got us caught."
"I'm sorryyy just PLEASEE"
George started pulling Sapnap's pants down leaving him with his underwear on. He started teasing Sapnap by rubbing his boner though his underwear
"Mmh~ Fasterrr"
George slowed down, which made Sapnap whine. "Beg slut."
"Please sir, please jerk me off please"

George started back jerking Sapnap though his underwear. Sapnap was getting close but got stopped by George's hand pulling down his underwear and starts lining himself up with his hole "We don't have lube, so this is going to hurt."

Sapnap closed his eyes and tried to think about something else. George slowly entered, Sapnap started roughly clawing George's back which made George grunt. George stayed still until Sapnap was ready. Which took a few minutes before Sapnap started making out with George, so he took that as a sign and started moving forward slowly which made Sapnap moan in their kiss.

George broke the kiss and started sucking on Sapnap's neck leaving hickies on what was his while starting to go faster while pumping Sapnap this made Sapnap overwhelmed by pleasure he started tearing up while he felt like he was getting close. George started thrusting faster which caused Sapnap to start pulling on George's hair roughly, "FASTER SIR PLEASE FASTER PLEASE IM CLOSE" Sapnap started George thrusted faster than his usual paces but held Sapnap's member which made Sapnap whine. "Don't cum without my permission slut, if you do you won't be fucked for another month"

You see Sapnap had accidentally came last month and was put on punishment and if was caught touching himself it would be longer of a punishment and more worst. "Fuckk Yes siiir" After a few thrusts let go of Sapnap's member because George was getting close.

"You can cum." Let out a loud moan that hurt his throat terribly After a few pants from Sapnap he said something quietly now going in overwhelming mood. "Thank you sir..."

Sapnap started closing his eyes slightly, after a few thrusts George came into him with a groan which made Sapnap whine a little but soon went limp. Luckily George had a butt plug, he slowly put it in Sapnap.

After George started putting both of their clothes on and digged out the hole and made it home with carring his limp friend.

AHHHH HEYYY ITS BEEN FOREVER BUT HEYY ILY GUYS <3333
1232 words