Chapter 3

Seok-kyung's POV

After the talk with bae rona in the morning i was furious i just want to show her her place so i message all the hera kids to come in community study hall to discuss something very important after school ends.

After school all of us meet in community study hall to discuss about how to make bae rona's life miserable, so after everyone come i start saying “As all of you know bae rona move in in hera palace and we can't let her leave in piece i have a great plan to make her life miserable" after me saying that ha eun byol suddenly stand up and start saying “i don't think we should waste our time on someone like bae rona we should study instead of playing games” i knew that she would say something like that so i go near her ear and whisper to her that “you should not take bae rona so easily you know how talented she is when she sing and also you know how she look at my brother so before she take everything from you, you should do something, we have to control the fire before it get too big" after me saying that she hurriedly change her mind and agree with us in our plan.

We all decided that we make her life miserable in school and make her expelled from the school we start bullying her on daily basis and no one say anything to us because basically we rule this school.

After somedays the cheongah art's school representative competition start. As all we were sitting at the side stage i saw rona with her light pink gown she was looking really beautiful, even though i hate her with all my heart i can't change the fact that she is really pretty, as i was checking her out a smile come on my face without my knowledge but it soon  drop as i saw my brother giving her  choclate milk and she was  smiling to him.

 As all we were sitting at the side stage i saw rona with her light pink gown she was looking really beautiful, even though i hate her with all my heart i can't change the fact that she is really pretty, as i was checking her out a smile come on m...

Bae rona's POV

As i was getting ready to go on stage seokhoon come towards me and give me a drink to reduce my nervousness to be honest seokhoon never tries to do anything to me when we are alone he just try to look cold towards me when he is with his sister so i think he just want to be my friend but he can't because her sister and me are rivals.

As i was smiling to seokhoon i notice someone was starring at me so i saw seok-kyung staring draggers at me to be honest sometimes i just don't understand her she is a really confusing girl, she just can't let me be alone if i hadn't know her from before i would have think that she was jaleous because i was smiling to someone else.

Seok-kyung's POV

Well i was not only one who see rona and oppa smiling eun byol also was there and she saw them after the event she try to stab rona on the neck but rona dogged it to be honest i actually feel a little concerned for rona cause eun byul is a total psycho.

After somedays eun byul told us that she have something against rona and it can make her control bae rona and we can at last get her out of the school. I message her from my brother's mobile to meet at the community study hall, i know my brother and rona are friend's in secret so i want to take advantage of that, after sometime she come to the hall and we start harassing her by words start accusing her as the blackmailer who pretend to be min seola and was blackmailing us, then i told her that the fact that my brother was trying to be her friend was a bet and it make her face go pale to be honest when i saw her like that i don't know why but i feel a pain in my chest but i ignore it and humiliating her until eun byul took her to a more private part of the room so that we can't hear what they are talking about.