FORMS AND POLL BOOK

A book for all our forms, and most of our polls.

The instructions and guide on how to accurately fill in the membership form.

Name of Community: The name of your community. In full, without the normal huddles of the wattpad username pattern.

Username of Community: The wattpad username of the community. Ensure you tag your community here.

Username of Founder: The username of the founder of the community. Ensure you tag, to ease access.

Community Theme: Is your community named after a food drink, e.g Cafe Community, or Cupcakes community, or a gem, e.g Opal community or AOG_Community? Drop the theme of your community.

Number of Current Members: The exact amount of the members in your community as per the time you filled this form.

Number of current works: Number of published works, awards inclusive.

Choice of Tromeros Family: The family you would love your community to fall under.

Reason for choice: Why did you choose that family?

Alternate choice: Mayhap, you didn't get your first choice, what other family would you love to join?

Rules followed: Did you follow the rules listed in the handbook?

Pledge of Alliance and Allegiance: Do you agree to our terms and conditions? Your answer should be 'I PLEDGE'

Tag Five communities: Tag five communities you know, affiliates or not. Communities only!

Signature: The username of whoever filled this form, on behalf of his or her community.