Chapter 8

Ok ok- at 150 reads, I will post an update about Libi's past. Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 116 READS! I really enjoy writing, and I hope you enjoy what I create. Also, sorry it's short. I just pulled an all nighter :D

~~~

Flashback to a few months after the L'manberg war. It's going to be like this for a bit.

~~~

"Hello there!" I hear an echoey voice call. I turn around to see a ghost like figure of Wilbur, but more faded. "Who are you?" I ask, my monotone voice holding steady. "You probably remember me as Wilbur, but you can call me Ghostbur." He says happily. "Well, hello, Ghostbur." I say. I turn back to my crops and start to plow them down. "What are you doing?" He asks, tilting his head to the side. I must admit, it was pretty darn adorable. 

A small smile plays against my lip. "Farming." I reply nonchalantly. "Oooo, can I help?" He asks, his face lighting up. I can't help but chuckle at his actions. "Do you remember anything?" I ask. "Umm, well I remember the...good things in my life, but I can't seem to remember most bad things that happened to me. I do remember you though, Libi!" He says, his voice perking up at the last part. I smile a bit. "You want to help?" I ask. "Yes please!" He exclaims. I chuckle and hand him an iron hoe. "Just cut the wheat and replant the seeds." I explain. He nods, doing so soon after I show him how.

After a few hours of working and talking with Ghostbur, I had learned to like the guy. He was truly the most adorable person I have ever met. Or ghost in his case. But I wasn't opening up to him that easily. "So, what brought you here?" I ask. "Well I was talking with Techno when I heard him mention you, so I asked him if he knew where you were and sure enough, he did!" Ghostbur explained. The corner of my lip tilts up with a small smile. In my mind, I was shocked. He made me smile. Not many people can do that upon meeting me for the first time.