𝟐𝟎❅𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬❅

═════════•°• .。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。. •°•═════════

VICTORY WAS SOMETHING THAT WAS ATTAINED AFTER DEFEATING SOMEONE, EITHER EARNING A TITLE OR SOMETHING ELSE AS A REWARD.

However, for Bakugo, the title he got didn't mean any type of victory to him, not even close to it.

"GETTING FIRST PLACE LIKE THIS MEANS NOTHING!"

The scream of the blonde was loud and aggressive, more aggressive than before. He was restrained and chained to a cemented block with a mullet over his mouth. They were still in the area where the top three were supposed to wait before they were let on their respective podiums, however, the blonde was forced to be restrained due to his rampant behavior.

"IF I DON'T RECOGNIZE IT MYSELF, EVEN IF THE WORLD DOES, THEN IT'S NOTHING BUT CRAP!" He continued to rampage, thrashing in his restraints.

He then turned to the bicolor-haired male not too far from him, "OI, HALF AND HALF! JUST BECAUSE YOU HELPED ME BEAT THAT COPYCAT BITCH DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE MORE POWERFUL THAN ME! AND WHAT'S WITH YOU NOT USING YOUR FLAMES AGAINST ME HUH? YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME, YOU BASTARD?!"

The said two-tone-haired male ignored him, causing him to rampage even more, "YOU USED IT ON THAT COPYCAT BITCH BUT NOT ON ME?! AND ON THAT STUPID DEKU TOO! WHY?! BECAUSE YA THINK SHE'S STRONGER THAN ME?! WELL, NEWS FLASH, IDIOT, SHE'S FUCKING NOT! SHE'S NOTHING BUT A WEAK, PATHETIC, COPYCAT BITCH—"

"I dare you to finish that." Todoroki said in a dark tone, heterochromatic eyes directly glaring at the ash blonde's vermillion ones. He held an intense gaze, one that sent both ice and fire daggers to the other.

Bakugo didn't back down and held his gaze but didn't say anything. Now that he thinks about it, sure maybe his words were a tiny bit harsh, but what is it to that Half and Half? Why did he defend Y/N?

Actually, why does it seem like they knew each other in a much deeper sense than just classmates?

"Why in the world is he chained up like a rabid animal?"

The two males' staring contest was cut off as they simultaneously turned their heads towards the direction where the voice came. There, was the girl of their topic, giving an incredulous look at Bakugo's figure.

Noticing this, the blonde gruffed before looking away. Midnight then approached Y/N, "Well, you see, he was rampant and he didn't want to get on the podium, thrashing around and all—"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Midnight was cut off by the younger girl who gave them a cold gaze, one colder than the usual one she had. She then walked up to where Bakugo was, the male looking at her wide-eyed as she approached him, "O-Oi! What do you plan on doing to me—"

"Shut up."

In an instant, the blonde went silent, his mind going blank as if he voluntarily went silent. The girl glared at him as she stopped in front of his figure. She held one of the restraints and whispered, "Disintegrate."

The restraints, no matter what material they were, started to disintegrate into small particles akin to ash. Tokoyami and Todoroki looked at the now dissolving restraints in wonder as they watch them turn into nothing but ash.

When the restraints finished dissolving, Bakugo was about to snap at the girl but she spoke first in a low tone, "You will remain calm and attend the awarding like the good boy you are. No thrashing around, no screaming, just calmness."