10 (He's Dreaming...)

Present time

"Hyung, why did you call us?" Sehun asked Baekhyun as soon as he entered the dining room. Everyone were at their own room after lunch when Baekhyun messaged all of them to gather at the dining room for a secret meeting.

"I'll tell you, just wait untill Jongdae and Minseok hyung come too. Everyone else is here already." Baekhyun said glancing at the other six boys.

"We're here, we're here." Jongdae entered the room, screaming and immediately was greeted by some 'ssh's.

"We're here for a secret meeting Jongdae! S E C R E T!" Baekhyun whisper yelled at Jongdae, making him pout like a kid.

"Sorry Baek, we're late. But what's that you want to tell us?" Minseok asked Baekhyun as he pulled a chair and sat on it.

"Okay so, Luhan hyung, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun do you guys remember what we did on the last day of our trip, 2 years ago?" Baekhyun asked looking at the said 4 boys.

"Of course! How can I forget how you made me drink 3 bottle of soju!" Luhan said groaning from the memory.

"And also that giant idiot made me drink 4 bottles!" It was Kyungsoo's turn to groan.

"But Kyungsoo, thanks for your that weird question though." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Yeah yeah I know. I knew you both are idiots so I had to push you." Kyungsoo replied rolling his eyes.

"But what happened then? You know we weren't there that time." Lay asked, confused. And not only Lay, there were another 3 who also weren't there so Baekhyun shortly briefed them about what happened that night. But intentionally stopped at the point where his and Chanyeol's private conversation took place.

"And when we all 4 were sleeping that giant idiot at last got some guts and proposed this idiot." Kyungsoo completed the part where Baekhyun stopped. And that sudden recall brought a blush on the latter's face.

"Okay that's not important now!" Baekhyun yelled at Kyungsoo, trying to cover his embarrassment and then cleared his throat. "It's our last try in this trip and we're going to play it again today." Baekhyun said, his voice turned into a serious tone. He then explained the others what they need to do, all trying their best to do it perfectly.

~

As planned they all gathered together at the living room after dinner, just like the last time. Chanyeol was also dragged by their maknae.

"Someone's gonna tell me what's happening here?!" Chanyeol asked, looking at everyone after entering the room, slightly annoyed because the maknae wasn't replying anything and just kept dragging him to that room.

"We'll play something, Yeol." Xiumin replied with a smile.

"Play? What are we gonna play?" Chanyeol's voice changed into an excited one as soon as he heard they will be playing. He sat on a vacant spot which was between Suho and Kai. Everyone was sitting on the floor to make a proper circle.

"It's a game called 'Put a finger down." Sehun replied.

"Oh that one, yeah I know this." Chanyeol said, relaxing his back on the sofa.

"You played it before?" Baekhyun asked carefully because Chanyeol was not supposed to be remember this. He played this game with them for the first time, two years ago and he can't remember anything of the last three years. So it's weird..

"Yup I played it. This is a game where-" Chanyeol kept explaining the game, exactly how they played it before.

"Where and when did you play it hyung?" This time Kai asked, everyone's attention was already on Chanyeol.