WHY DID THIS HAD TO HAPPEN?

Bri pov

SO i finally made it back to my baby arms and me and him was just at the movies with crew and we went to go see spongebob movie because Chris and Trey childish ass wanted to see it so that's watt we went to go watch and the movie was finally over so we was on our way out to eat at Applebee's and we was just talking and laughing waiting on our food until we seen Jason and dis gorgeous girl no homo but she was pretty.

Chris:y'all look who he-- damn who is that

Keyshia:if you don't want to sleep outside yo ass better keep them fuckers on the right lady

Trey:she is -----

India : u Betta not say a word

I look over at august suprisely he wasn't looking he was just looking at me but I knew he wanted to look

Me:august if you look i will tear ur eyes out

August:I wasn't looking

Me: but u wanted to i could tell

Tip:(drooling)

Tiny:(pops him in the mouth) we don't need no fucking water fountain so close your mouth

So we was about to go we was just waiting on Chris greety ass to get done eating and we will be out.

August pov.

So we was waiting on Chris to get done eating that nigga know he can eat so he finally got done eating and we was all out side walking until we heard gunshots and i felt a hard tingling in my right side of my stomach and i fell and heard the crew screaming and yelling and i heard nicole saying stay with her and next you know i blacked out.

Wow you guys I'm finally done i know i didn't do the best on this book because it's my first so I just hoped you guys liked it my next book will call (ALL WE NEED IS LOVE SEQUEL) and it will go along with this book but anyway hope you guys liked it.✌ and please comment and tell me how I did.