𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 1

as she walked endlessly all the good memories she forgot, but nothing came across her mind.
« don't worry, it's just a burning memory » she tried to convice herself, but that leaded into her falling on her knees and crying.
« i wanna remember, PLEASE! I ONLY WANTED TO EXPLORE THE TIME! WHAT DID I DO WRONG!? GIVE ME MY MEMORIES BACK! »
then, it hit her.
she remembered that she didn't have much time to live until every timeline would collapse.
« we don't have many days... ».
« i wanna remember what i loosed, please... » she begged the ancients, but no one answered.
probably, the entire worlds where gingerbrave existed already collapsed, so, she could only stay in the infinite space that separated timelines, a place were time didn't exist.
a place where someone like her, with her powers, could die.
it was dangerous, but trying won't hurt, right, c̶r̶o̶a̶i̶s̶s̶a̶n̶t̶ c̶o̶o̶k̶i̶e̶ 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿?
*S̸H̸E̸ S̸O̸U̸L̸D̸ S̸T̸A̸Y̸E̸D̸ H̸E̸R̸E̸*
but once her powers are lost.. 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥
timekeeper finally managed to get into the 'space-timeline', and smiled to herself « it looks like a late afternoon, it's not nice that it's drifting so easly... » she knew what would happend, that she would die without her memories, but the ancients were nice enough to make her see her past self, the nice, ol', croaissant cookie.
« i had such childishly fresh eyes... i miss them » she says, whit actual tears in them, she was sad and slight bewildered she cant even belive it, all the memories she maked, all the people she meeted, all the happy moments she forgotted..«things that are beautiful and transient, how a girl like me forget them so easly, is just..sad» she wipes her tears whit her harm and continue walking on the street who all that follows is true.
an autumnal equinox was ending and the atmosphere was pretty calm, but not in her head there was quinte internal rebellions rubbling there.
«immagine that in all those memories who died in my head whas someone who's tue loves of my entire life, immagine if we was able too look in each others eyes, and then my heart will stop in joy i will litterally cry if that is true. i want that»