Chapter 1: The Concert

tw // ed sheeran , gingers , soulless humans

The date is September 11th of 2021, and Ed Sheeran just started his new world tour in Florida! Dream and Sapnap are the biggest self-proclaimed Ed Heads. They jam to his music all night and even bought ginger wigs to be just like their idol.

The boys left at around 5pm to catch the school bus to the concert. They wanted that exact bus because it resembled the color of piss. They arrived at the venue at 7pm due to the bus driver running over a group of bikers (what a silly mistake).

The concert started with Ed Sheeran singing his other songs, including Shape of You, Perfect, and many others. The performance ended with Ed's biggest hit song Bad Habits, where he flew around the stage in a ugly pink suit, but Dream couldn't get enough of it. This was when Dream really started to have feelings for big Ed.

It didn't help that Dream and Sapnap had smuggled in hard drugs and extremely strong alcohol into the concert. They ended up drinking it all, leaving them extremely disoriented and high on life.

When he finished singing, Ed looked directly at Dream and even gave him a little wink. Dream almost passed out from the excitement and the drugs reaching his heart.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a few minutes." Dream tells Sapnap.

"Ok broooooooo." Sapnap replied.

The reality is, Dream could only afford one VIP pass and didn't want to break it to Sapnap, so he instead sneaked into the backstage area. This is where everything got spicy.

It seemed to be that Dream was the only Ed Head who was left in the backstage area. Dream started to sneak up on Ed to touch his red back hair, when Ed spun around and grabbed his shoulders.

"Oy mate, what ya doing there, kid?" Ed said in a confused tone.

Dream was SHOCKED that the Ed of all Eds was talking to him. He physically couldn't comprehend that Ed was touching his shoulders. The adrenaline rushed to his abnormally small brain, and he shivered in his timbers.

"Uh-uh-ermm-eee-uh-ooh..." Dream whispered.

"Your mask makes you look incredibly sexy. What do you look like without the mask?" Ed said seductively.

"If you insist, daddy Ed."

Without hesitation, whittle Dream lifted off the mask and wasn't wearing a smile for hours at a time anymore. He felt so happy to have that handsome chunk of ginger looking at his eyes.

Ed's soulless eyes lit up and he started to smile with his incredibly beautiful teeth, which seemed almost too perfect. He couldn't have been more happy with anyone else.

"Oh baby, damn, you look like that dad from my favorite YouTube channel Cocomelon. I usually watch it on my iPad Air." Ed says with excitement.

Dream, drunk as your dad that left you, leaned in and gave big Ed a little peck on his nose. Dream looked back at Ed, seeing his reaction. Ed was pleasantly surprised, and even gave Dream a kiss back on the lips. THIS is what sent Dream into a state of love.

Just as Dream was going to go kiss Ed again, Sapnap showed up backstage!

"Bro, what the hell is this...you said you only kiss the homies. Why are you kissing my crush and idol Ed Sheeran?" Sapnap yells.

"Sapnap, I swear it's nothing, it's just.... I ... I ... I kinda like this soulless ginger." Dream says with passion.

"But-but- THIS ISN'T HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SWEETHEART!" Sapnap cries as he runs away. Dream is heartbroken by Sapnap's sadness but isn't TOO upset because of the presence of the gorgeous Ed.

Ed looks at Dream, confused as to why Sapnap was so bothered. "Mate, wanna have hardcore sex?"

"Nah, not really," Dream says with a sigh, "It's just that, I feel like Sapnap is too precious to lose, not that you aren't precious you little garden fairy."

"Ok, here's my Discord ID," Ed starts to say the letters, "PrevokingEd#6969."

"That's a great user, the server I mod for is going to love you. My ID is ILoveSex#4200." Dream says with confidence.

"Alright mate, see ya later!" Ed says with no soul.

And just like that, Dream was able to catch the piss bus and this time, they only ran over a group of Eldery women crossing the street (the women were 100% in the wrong). Dream returned home to see Sapnap crying on the couch. Too high, he decided to just go to sleep.

He didn't expect the events that were going to happen next....