(S1) Chapter 6 Self-Defense and Unexpected Visit; 2nd JCD Case with New Arsenal

After receiving his first and pact familiar, Y/N is now in his mindscape, along with Arceus, the three Creative Trio, Tiamat and her daughters. Training everything that he learned from them and him learning Tiamat's daughters a thing or two, that they will need in order to defend for themselves.

Korina: You weren't kidding when you said you will teach us a thing or two.

Chiru: She's right you know. You taught us how to use our ice magic when we use ourselves, in able to defend ourselves.

Kuraio: Keep this up, and we will be strong, just like our mother.

Y/N: I can only get you as far as I can. And I don't think that you can be as powerful as your mother, when I train you. In order to achieve your abilities, you must train yourselves on your abilities in order to become stronger.

Tiamat: Wise and supportive, Y/N. 'looks at her daughters' Take in Y/N's words, young ones. You might learn a thing or two when the time comes.

Her daughters nodded in agreement. For they have their own way of attacking and defending themselves.

For Chiru, she was able bring out her potential. By making her own ice battle disks that can turn into two curved swords, in order to defend herself. She is more of a close and long range combat fighter.

Same goes for Korina. Same as Chiru, she was able to create her own ice two-sided spear that can also morph into two ice daggers. She is the same combat user.

As well as Kuraio. For she was able to create her own ice bow. Similar to her sisters, it can change into a staff that allow to freeze in one place. She is the same combat user, just like her sisters.

Then all of a sudden, Y/N's mental body started to fade. Arceus and the three Creative trio, and Tiamat and her daughters saw it too.

Arceus: It appears that you are about to wake up, my friend.

Y/N: I believe so. Till next time, my three young ice dragon warriors.

Hearing that, made them blush, which their mother took notice and snickered at their embarrassment. Then Y/N disappeared from the mindscape back to his reality.

Y/N woke up and saw the time that is still early. He looked at his chest and see that her pet black cat, Kuronya/Kuroka-in-disguise, is sleeping soundly. He patted her and she woke up upon touch, yawning and meowing.

Y/N: 'petting' Morning Kuronya.

Kuronya: 'meows in greeting'.

Y/N: 'carries her' Come on. Let's get you cleaned up. Don't want to smell like a stray cat. Because you are now an owner's cat.

Kuronya/Kuroka-in-disguise felt pleased that she is being comforted by him. So Y/N brought her quietly to the bathroom to get her cleaned up. All Y/N did is just wet a single towel and rubbed it along Kuronya/Kuroka-in-disguise's fur. Removing all of the dust and bruises that it is having, so that it doesn't cause any infection. Kuronya/Kuroka-in-disguise meowed in a moan feeling the great and gentle comfort of Y/N's touch to her.

After all the cat cleaning, Y/N brought her back to his room. He told to keep watch of his room and make sure that she is out of sight, whoever enters the room. Kuronya/Kuroka-in-disguise acknowledged his command. So Y/N left the room and prepared her breakfast, before the rest are awake. Once he prepared it, he brought it back to his room for her to eat.

Then Y/N went to the basement to his secret laboratory to work on his first human project. He brought out all of the following tools that he can make, for a Removable Access Panel. The kind of access panel that can both unlock and access personal devices, and can be removed for the user to unlock and access another device. So he got to work, using the multi-purpose welder that his father left behind. After half an hour of inventing and welding all the pieces together, it is finally finished.