Chapter 2: The Akuma

Warning. Short chapter :P

"Marinette? Oh, are you crying?" Lila said as she walked into the bathroom

"No, I'm not!"

"I can sense that you don't like me, but I don't understand why. We barely know each other."She said "Don't tell me it's because of this new seating arrangement in class! It is! Of course, you're jealous because I'm sitting next to Adrien, because you would've given anything to sit there yourself. You know what? It's really not worth fighting over a boy. You and I could be friends, and who knows, I might even be able to help you with Adrien."

"You and I will only be friends the day you stop lying, Lila! I can't prove it, but I know for a fact that you don't have tinnitus, that your wrist is just fine, that you don't know Prince Ali  because you've never even stepped foot in Achu, and despite what you got Alya to write on her , Ladybug has never saved your life!"

"I only tell people what they want to hear." She smirked

"It's called lying!"

"There's nothing you can do about it, anyway. People can't resist when they hear what they like to hear. If you don't want to be my friend, fine! But soon you won't have any friends left at all. And trust me, I'll make sure you never get close to Adrien in class or anywhere. You seem a little less dumb than the others, so I'll give you one last chance. You are either with me or against me. You don't have to answer right away. I'll give you 'till the end of class today." This brat!! I knew it. I walked into a bathroom stall.

"I thought was evil, but Lila really takes the whole cake! She's like a supervillain who doesn't even need a costume!" I said to Tikki

"You mustn't let her get to you, Marinette." Tikki replied.

"If I don't manage to expose her lies, she'll ruin my life, Tikki. She'll turn my friends against me, including Adrien!" I Punched the side of the stall.

"Marinette look out!" Tikki pointed to an akuma. An akuma!

"Aah! An akuma." but it was too late. The akuma flapped into my earring.

:D Cliffhanger :P