An Idea

It was the middle of the night, around two in the morning, and victor was in his office room gazing out the window. He was staring at the cloudy sky, which made it hard to see the stars, though the bright moon was still visible. As he stared out of the glass, he noticed a hill that he used to go to. Brightly lit up from the glowing orb in the sky. A few memories had suddenly flooded back to him, giving him an idea. The vampire got up and walked down the hall to the room where his boyfriend, dean, was staying. He knocked on the door but opened it anyway. Dean was laying upside down on the bed throwing darts at a board on the wall by the door. As Victor walked in he was greeted by a dart that would have hit his face had he not caught it. When Dean saw him, he instantly flipped right side up and smiled at him. His smile looked a little sly and crooked, but it was genuine.

"Ah yes. Nothing like being greeted with a dart to the face." Victor chuckled a bit and walked over to Dean's desk to set the dart down before his boyfriend grabbed his waist and pulled him onto his lap.
"Well you startled me so my aim was off." Dean kissed his boyfriend's cheek.
"Likely story." victor chuckled as dean jokingly glared at him.

"So why're you here?"