First Day

"H-Hello?" Jeremy questioned as he walked into the pizzeria, "Jeremy! You finally made it!" exclaimed the boss, Jeremy smiled as the boss walked towards him. "I'll show you who you'll be working with" the boss put his arm around Jeremy and walked towards the others, "That is Dave" he said as he pointed to the kids wearing a beanie, "Hey" Dave waved, "That's Fritz" he pointed to a man with orange hair. Fritz stayed silent, he pushed up his glasses and looked away, "And finally that's Mike, he's an asshole with feelings" Mike rolled his eyes, "Mhm, that's pretty accurate" he laughed as he played his DS. "I thought I told you to get rid of that thing" said the boss (Omg liek plz s@y the boss 1 m0re tyme plzz XD) "Bite me old man and that thing is a DS" Mike sassed, "Ooooo what game are you playing? A barbie game?" Dave teased, "Shut up, Its super Mario you idiot" Mike laughed. Dave looked at Mike's DS, "Jump! JUMP!" shouted Dave, "Shut up! IM TRYING!" yelled Mike, "MIKE YOU FUCKING IDIOT JUMP!" yelled Dave, "Mike!" exclaimed the boss, "SHUT THE FUCK UP! IM TRYING DIPSHIT!" yelled Mike (Mhmmm cursinggg) "MICHAEL ELIZABETH SCHMIDT" screamed the boss, Mike and Dave screamed like little girls and Mike threw his DS in fear, "WHAT OLD MAN?!" yelled Mike, "Show Jeremy the office!" exclaimed the boss (Some comments: W@it I th0ught he waz ganna show Jermey aroonddd) "FINE!" shouted Mike, he stomped to the office. Mike pointed at the chair and Jeremy sat down, "Okay so this is your flashlight" he said as he flashed to light, "You put this mask on if the fuckers are in the vents or in the room" he saw BB (BITCHASS BILLYYYYYYY) in the left vent and he put the mask on, Jeremy heard BB leave the vents. Mike heard his phone make a ding noise and looked at it, "Yes!" Mike smiled, "Listen noobie (Omg noobs, N00BS 3V3RYWH3R3) I can't stayso just do what I showed you and you should be good. Oh! And don't forget to wind the music box" Mike explained, "Music box? Wait why can't yo-" Jeremy was cut off because Mike ran down the hallway and took a right. "Oh no.... Oh god..... Please d-dont hurt me" Jeremy was terrified, "AH!" he panicked because Toy Chica was in the vents, Jeremy quickly put on the mask, "P-Please don't hurt me pretty little chicken" cried Jeremy. (Mhmmm I want chicken now XD) Chica 2.0 jumped out the vents (Don't question it) and tackled Jeremy. (Du dun dunnnnnn! Idk but ya there you chu go Ashleyyy XD -Lemons )