Chapter 2

I Can Honestly Say I Didn't Get A Good Nights Rest Last Night. I Tossed And Turned All Night Long And I Was Surprised When I Woke Up To Daylight. I Glanced At The Clock And Saw That It Was 10am. I Groaned As I Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready. After I Took Care Of My Personal Hygienes, I Went To My Closet And Pulled Out My Black Chanel High Low Dress, With My Black Sandals, And The Jewelry To Go With It. Once I Was Dressed, I Headed Into Aubree's Room To Get Her Dressed. Of Course She Was Still Sleeping So I Gently Tickled Her And She Giggled.

"Good Morning Baby." I Said.

"Morning Mommy." She Said. I Got Her Out Of Bed And Went To Pick Out Her Clothes. I Grabbed Her Black Leggings, Grey Maxi Tank Top, And Grey, White, And Black Jordans. Once I Got Aubree Dressed, I Washed Her Face And Did Her Hair While She Attempted To Brush Her Teeth. My Girl Was Just Too Grown.

When We Were Officially Ready, We Got In The Car And Headed To My Mom's House. I Was Extremely Nervous And I Didn't Know What To Expect. I Pulled Up To My Mom's House And Noticed That She And Kenya Were Already Heading Out.

"About Time! We Were About To Leave You!" Kenya Said As She Got In The Car.

"Sorry." I Said.

"Y'all Just Follow Me." My Mom Said As She Pulled Off. During The Car Ride I Was Hella Quiet. The Closer We Got The More Anxiety I Felt.

"Just Relax. Corey Is Gonna Be Glad To See You." Kenya Said As We Pulled Into The Parking Lot. I Nodded As I Took Some Deep Breaths.

"Come On Mommy!" Aubree Said As Kenya Got Her Out Of The Car. I Slowly Got Out The Car And We Headed In. My Mom And Kenya Headed To The Front Desk While I Fixed Aubree's Hair.

"Ready To Meet Daddy?" I Asked Her. She Nodded Anxiously. I Giggled And Sat Her In My Lap. My Mom Was So Excited That She Couldn't Even Sit Still. Next Thing We Know, Isaiah, Vic, And Corey Came Walking Out The Doors. My Heart Was Beating Hella Fast The Minute I Saw Corey. Lord Have Mercy He's Gotten Buff. Our Eyes Locked And I Instantly Melted In My Chair. Isaiah Hurried Over To Kenya And They Immediately Started Kissing. Ugh...Get A Damn Room! He Then Turned And Looked At Me.

"Damn Sis! Show Me Some Love!" He Said. I Got Up And Hugged Him Tight.

"And This Must Be My Niece Aubree. Hey Big Girl. I'm Your Uncle Isaiah." He Said.

"Hi." She Said Acting Shy. Corey Just Stood By And Stared At Us. I Guess I Couldn't Avoid Him Forever. I Took One Last Deep Breath And Walked Over To Him.

"Hey Corey." I Said.

"What's Up Ma." He Said. He Fixed His Eyes On Aubree And Smiled.

"So This Is My Lil Shawty?" He Asked. I Nodded And Handed Her To Him.

"What's Up Mama." He Said.

"Hey Daddy." She Said. She Gave Him A Hug Like I Told Her To, And My Heart Just Melted. Corey Couldn't Deny Aubree At All! They Were Twins!

"Yo Man Can't Get No Love?" He Said To Me. I Rolled My Eyes And Gave Him A Hug. He Pressed His Lips Against Mines And I Knew We Were Back On Good Terms.

"You Look Beautiful." He Said.

"Thanks." I Said.

"Mommy Is Wearing A Chanel Dress And A Michael Kors Watch!" Aubree Said. Yes Indeed I Have A Fashonista On My Hand.

"What You Know About Designer Clothes And Watches? How Old Are You?" He Asked.

"I'm Five!" She Said.

"Mhm...And Grown As Hell I See." He Said.

"Watch Your Mouth!" I Said.

"Ohhhhhh! Daddy Owes A Quarter To The Swear Jar!" She Said. We Laughed As We Walked Out Of The Police Station Hand In Hand. I'm Just So Happy My Man Is Home!