Over

Heehee hi. I just wanna say thanks for everything and I will try to continue this shitty story but yeah

Deku pov
It's over, it's finally over I thought as I was walking back to my dorm room. I was hoping to just go to my room and go to sleep but no ofc I didn't get what I wanted. Yay me...

Todo- hey can we talk?
Mido- I don't know if now is a great time yknow I have to study and-
Todo- Please? It won't be long.
Mido- ...Alright, fine.

We went to the back of the building for whatever reason but I felt something I thought I would never feel again. It was a feeling I my heart, it starting pounding and dancing, but in a good way. I remember this feeling but... No, don't tell me I-

Todo- So I have to ask you something and PLEASE, be honest with me. I want to be your friend again Midoriya. Are you cutting again?
Mido- W-what? No, why would I? I mean sure I'm not feeling the best right now but I'm not cutting myself.
Todo- Midoriya please, please don't lie. I want you to trust me again.
Mido- ..... Alright fine I am happy? I can't take this anymore Todoroki. I feel like I shouldn't be here anymore I'm trying, I really am but I can't do this anymore! I just wish things would go back how they did before everything happened. I just want to be happy again.

I said not caring about how close we were right now abd starting hugging him tightly refusing to let go while sobbing my eyes out.

Todo pov

He was... Hugging me! I can't remember the last time we did that. Honestly even though I was forced to break up with him, my feelings never left but instead, grew stronger. I knew that I had to help him through this whether he liked it or not.

Mido- Sorry, i shouldn't have done that without your permission.
Todo- I-it's fine you don't have to ask it's just a hug anyway. But Midoriya you need help, I know what happened last time and I don't want that happening to you again.
Mido- It's fine, I deserve it. I deserve all the pain in the world because I'm a terrible person

I didn't know what to say, how can you make someone who wants to kill themself not do it? I'm not the best person to go to for this but for Midoriya I will try. I pulled in into another long lasting hug.

Todo- You aren't a terrible person, you're the one who opened my eyes about my quirk. You saved bakugo and had a whole plan for it. Midoriya, your a hero.
Mido- Umm.... Thank you?
Todo- Not a problem

We pull away and just stare at each other without any words coming out of our mouths. It was a comfortable silence though. I don't know what over took me but I slowly started getting closer. He wasn't pulling away though. We got closer and closer until we could feel each other's hot breath.

Uraraka- Deku! Iida needs you for some podcast to know how the dorms are doing and if you feel at home or not!
Mido- Huh? Uh ok! I'll see you later todoroki.

And with that he left.
Did we- We're we about to- what was I going to do once it happened?
I know I still loved him but I don't know if he feels the same. I just want him to be mine again, I want him to be in my arms again. Even though we were talking for awhile, I still feel sad and lonely without him.

Deku pov

Damnit Uraraka I love you but we were in the middle of something! But, how would I know that he feels the same? I want to ask him but I feel like it's to weird of a question. I want to be his friend again but after everything that's happened idk if I can.

Uraraka- Hey so, I know this is a little early for me to say but... I think I'm in love with you. I know you just broke up with todoroki a few months ago but I just had to say it.
Mido- I-its fine but I'm still trying to get over him. Much less seeing if I like anyone else.
Uraraka- Y-yeah I hope you figure everything out with him.
Mido- Uh-huh. Wheres Iida though?
Uraraka- He's over there recording denki.
Mido- Oh thanks Uraraka.

Uraraka pov

I start waking away about to cry. I know he is still getting over him and I understand that but I
want him. That's when the idea came to me. I'll help him get over that stealing basturd by telling him
lies and making todo feel terrible about himself and hopefully- no, maybe he will forget about him and move or something like that. I knew it was a stupid plan and a rather selfish one but I want midoriya.

Ok I can do this! I just have to think of things to say to midoriya and todoroki. It shouldn't be hard at all right?

Hey loves I wrote what feels like a longer chapter than normal but Idk. Keep in mind that Author does still love Uraraka but in this story she isn't really a good person anymore...
That's all bye! 👋