chapter 6: fun times

Skylar's pov... I haven't seen Jenna at all, and this is her party, I'm gonna go look for her...

I see mason, I should ask her if she's seen Jenna.........she doesn't know either, I'll go upstairs, and  check some rooms, most of them are opened except the bathroom, and we all know who's in there, and the other room that's locked, any person would know who's in there, and being the best friend she knows and lives I will leave her to her romance.....

A FEW MINUTES LATER.....

what the fuck is she doing in there!! I mean I wanted to be nice but seriously. if she doesn't come out of there in the next min-....what are you waiting here for says Jenna, coming out of the third floor  ...wha-but-yo-jus-bu-ughhh if u need me i'm gonna be at the bar table if you need me....

Jenna's pov.....

I don't know what she was just doing but i'm gonna go see what alexis is doing, and then hang out with blake.........

blake's pov........

wow.....wow.....

she is good, I thought about it, and I made up my mind and I have finally brought up all the courage left in me to finally ask her out, I just need to find her last time I saw her was when she was walking down the stairs, oh wait let me ask skylar...

hey sky, have you seen jenna anywhere I need to ask her something, NO I HAVENT SEEN HER....OH BUT I DO SEE STARS AND A VERY VERY BRIGHT *burps* LIGHT.....um ok well if you do tell me, OK *drinks more rum*