-A new feeling- (smut)

(Y/N pov)
You wake up, this time the sound of your alarm being absent. You notice something warm on you. You look and find it to be Adam, cuddling you as if you were a teddy bear. "Uhm... " You blush uncontrollably and try waking him up.

"Mmh" He makes a noise, not wanting to let go and hugging you tighter. You blush more. "A-adam?" You say shyly, trying to wake him up. "Huh.." He wakes up, now fully aware of the fact he's holding you like a teddy bear but chooses not to let go. "Oh, mornin" his voice was deeper than usual, You squeaked as it flustered you. "A fan of my morning voice I see~" he teased. "W-what makes you say that" him teasing you with his voice turned you on. "Oh I dunno, maybe the fact I can see you squeezing your legs together to hide it~" he made his voice deeper, trying to get a rise out of you as he grabbed your thigh. You squeaked, you loved it.

He sat up, picked you up, and set you on his lap. You could feel a large bulge underneath you. "A-adam what are you doing?" You asked even though you already knew exactly what he was doing. "You'll see~" he teased as the bulge underneath you became bigger. He gently took your chin with his index finger and thumb to kiss you.

As soon as he did that you melted into it, thoughts and fantasies flooded your mind as you became wet. "Wet already hm?~" Adam purred, teasing you for being so easily turned on. "Yeah..." You shamefully answered. He went to whisper in your ear, "you'll be soaked once I'm done with you... Kitten~" That did it, you squeaked to let him know you were his to play with, his kitten.

The bulge underneath you wasn't very comfortable so you adjusted yourself, Adam making a noise of slight pleasure. He takes you off his lap for a moment to take his pants off, then sits you back, this time making you face him. He put his hands on your hips as if asking permission to remove your clothes. "May I?~" he verbally asked, making sure there was no confusion. You encouraged him to take them off.

He took you off of him and took your pants off, then sat you back on his lap, this time you could feel really the bulge. He put his hand down to his crotch and revealed his large member. He then took you off him and went behind you, and asked for consent, "May I?" He rubbed his member against you, trying to get a noise out of you. It worked, you let out a small moan of pleasure as he began to move faster, not by much but enough to make you want to moan.

You had a hard time holding back your moans, and he could tell. "Come on kitten, moan for daddy~" He slightly growled. The way he said that made you want to so you let out a small moan to try and get a rise out of him. "I said, moan~," He said more aggressively this time as he shoved himself into you, you couldn't help but scream in pleasure. "That's better, kitten~" 

(authors note)
Hi, it's been a while. I know I kinda forgot this existed and school is starting the day after tomorrow as of writing this so I might not get to work on it as much as I'd like to but ill try anyway wish me luck in high school yay freshman

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this ya horny bastards ;)