-1

I ran from my last class of the day. Math. And bolted to my best friend, Brooklyn's locker. She was just as excited as I was.

"Hey!" I exclaimed waiting for her to gather her school stuff. Once she shut her locker she looked at me.

"Where is your school stuff?" she asked. I laughed.

"Does it look like I'm going to WANT to deal with any work on our trip? No.." I replied. She quickly opened her locker again and threw her school supplies in, sending some pencils to fly from her locker. She slammed the locker shut and we hustled out of the school together in excitement.

I pulled my Range Rover out of the school parking lot and sped to my house. Brooklyn went in her Green 1969 Mustang with the two black stripes going over it, and drove to her house to gather her bags.

We were going on a long road trip. We don't have a general idea of where, but we will let the road take us. Skip school? I'm up for it.

Once I got to my house I pulled my car into the garage and pulled out my moms red Chevrolet Traverse.

I wasn't that excited to use this car either.

But my mom insisted that it was more 'spacious' and that I shouldn't be risking my Range Rover into any danger that could possibly happen.

I got out of the car and ran inside to gather all of my duffel bags. Summed up to about 3 duffel bags filled with clothes and necessities.

"Bailey! Do you need help?" my mom asked me as I managed to carry all of my bags at once. I nodded frantically. She rushed over and grabbed one. We made our way out to the car to put the bags in the trunk. I set my three duffel bags on the floor of the trunk to save room for Brooklyn's bags. I ran back into my house and up the stairs to my room to grab my large pickle jar filled with money. Had to be at around $26,000 since I've been saving up since practically birth. My mom started for me and then Brooklyn's mom did too, so she has probably more since her mom started hers earlier. I walked down the stairs, lugging the jar to the door and went to the car again. I set the jar in between the passenger and driver seat. My mom was already setting up blankets and pillows along the floor and chairs of the car making it look cozy. She set up sun blockers on the windows also.

"You can pop these right off whenever you want so you can look outside. Here's 2 spare keys, keep one in your purse at all times. Give the other to Brooklyn for her purse. I'll go get the snacks and drinks for you guys." she said rushing inside.

I followed to get my other bags. I grabbed my bag filled with chargers, my laptop, my USB cord to hook up to the car to play music from my phone. And a whole slew of things.

I looked around my room once more. It looked bare. Like I still have to move into my house or something. I walked out of my room and shut the door. My mom was carrying bags and bags of food and drinks.

"Mom. Thank you for all of your help. I must say, you've done a lot to make this trip happen, me and Brooklyn really appreciate it." I smiled at her as she put the snacks in the backseat. She turned around and smiled.

"I'll miss you, but I know you and Brooks have been talking about this for a long time. I know this will be great for you guys." she replied. I gave her a hug. She pulled out and handed me a small envelope that read "For Emergencies Only."

"Don't open unless you have a money emergency okay?" she said sternly. I nodded in anticpation.

"What's in it?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Emergency only." she stifly replied. I rolled my eyes and put it into the passengers compartment without a care in the world. I slammed it shut and shut the door to the car.

"Here's a couple gas cards. Brooklyn's mother should be giving Brooklyn some also so gas won't be so rough." she said handing me at least 10.

"Thank you mom." I said putting that in my wallet that had at least 32 different gift cards to restraunts, stores, etc.

Me and my mom swiftly went through the house for anything I may have forgotten. I was pretty on top of things.

"Goodbye mom. I'll talk to you soon okay?" I said.

"Each hotel you hit, call me okay?" she reassured. I nodded and gave her a long hug goodbye. She let go of the hug and waved me off.

"Have an adventure." she smiled. I smiled back and opened the door to my car and shut it. I buckled up and hit the ignition. I rolled my way out of the driveway and drove to Brooklyn's house to pack the car up some more.

-------------------------------------

New story!

Brooklyn- Ribcage length hair, straight white teeth, tan skin, brown eyes, 19 years old, 5'7 in height.

Bailey- Hair down to belly button length, straight white teeth (past with braces), not so tan skin but a darker shade of white, blue eyes, 19 years old, 5'4 in height.

These are the main characters in the story so far! There will be more coming in and out during the story!😆 I'm really excited to get into this story because road trips are life👌There is no specific 'celebrities' playing these characters unless they are actually celebs😏 *hint*. I'm playing these characters as me and my best friend so you can do that with your best friend! 😊

I hope you enjoy this story!

-Author.