its currently 9:30 am which was the time awsten chose to wake up every day on weekends. he loved waking up early hearing the birds and seeing the sunshine.

awstens pov:

i got out of bed to the sound of "Kiss My Sass" by cobra starship. i walk over to my alarm clock to turn it off. the sun was beaming in from my purple curtains. i stretch and go over to my fluffy little lion head rabbit named hunnybun. i pick her up and pet her till he starts licking me. the reason shes named hunnybun is because of her golden color. which reminds me a good actual honey bun sounds good. i go over to my closet and pick out a cobra starship tee and black skinny jeans with a studded belt. "AWSTEN ARE YOU UP YET? IM LEAVING FOR WORK MAKE SURE YOU FEED YOUR BUNNY". of course my dad hasn't even seen me this morning and is already leaving my mom is probably gone too. it was typical for this to happen. i go downstairs and grab some money so i can walk to the store. ive been walking to the same store almost everyday because its only down the road and im an only child so i have nothing better to do with my mornings. i exit the house leaving it unlocked because it's a safe neighborhood and i cant be bothered to lock the door. i pull out my phone and load up my playlist with fall out boy, head automatica, and cobra starship. our made us change the name of this song so we wouldn't get sued by fall out boy started to play. my speed picks up a bit of pace because this song makes me really pumped. before i know it im there in no time i open the door and dart towards the back of the store where they keep all the drinks. i grab a red bull because its never too early to drink redbull. i make my way towards the register and surprisingly no one else was here. i grab a honey bun and put it on the counter with the red bull. i look up to make eye contact with the cashier. he's different, ive never seen him here he has pretty eyes. oh shit im staring. "oh uh hi" god i sound like an idiot. "hi how are you" jesus his voice sounds so heavenly. " good you?" " im pretty good its my first day on the job so kinda nervous" thats why ive never seen him before. "good luck to you im sure you can do it ill see you around" " thanks im gonna need it and hopefully ill see you again". HOLY SHIT HE SMILED AT ME HIS SMILE IS SO CUTE. ok time to leave and be gay. i grab my stuff and turn and wave before leaving. shit now hes all im gonna think about.