|•Sick Pt.2°|

Beomgyu- w-what why you're smirking like that ...?
Kai- jump in the pool filled with cold water and ice
Beomgyu- why you're taking revenge from me ! *Beomgyu whined*
Kai- cuz I can't from soobin hyung
Yeonjun- but wait I understood about the cold water but Ice..?
Kai- yup I got two trays of Ice in the fridge
Soobin- the fuck- that won't help
Kai- then we will wait for it to get melt
Taehyun- we have a big ass pool outside and you expect it to be ice cold by just two trays!?
Kai- yes!
Yeonjun- just do the dare why you guys always take so long in everything?
Taehyun- this bitch won't stop argue! *Taehyun pointed at kai*
Kai- what me-
Soobin- wait where's beomgyu? *Soobin said as he noticed*
Yeonjun- heh? He was j-
Kai- THERE!! *Kai ran towards beomgyu who was sneaking out of the room quietly*
Beomgyu- AHH!! MY FOOT!! BITCH- LEAVE ME!!
kai- you're jumping in the pool that's it!!! Deadass!!
Soobin- cut the cameras! *Soobin said from behind while Yeonjun looked at him weirdly*
Soobin- what?
Yeonjun- you did wrong the meme was supposed to be cut th-
Kai- NO TIME FOR MEMES!! HELP BEOMGYU HYU- AHHH MY HAND!!
taehyun- wait *others got up and picked beomgyu from each side yeonjun and soobin were grabbing his hands while kai and taehyun legs*
Beomgyu- please leave me !!! *No one listened to him and brought him near the pool*
Kai- wait guys we are definitely not throwing him Cuz I find it fucking disrespectful *kai said sacarastically*
Yeonjun- my body's going numb bitch!! * With that everyone made him stand and stood infront of him so there was no way out of this.. finally giving up beomgyu turned around ...but looked back at taehyun*
Beomgyu- daddy.... *Beomgyu whispered but Taehyun just covered his eyes with hands*
Yeonjun- jump! *And with that Beomgyu jumped*
Beomgyu- AHHHH!!! *Beomgyu jumped in the pool and cuz of the high pressure all the water came out and ...slapped kai making other's laugh*