|•Memory Loss Pt. 5°|

Taehyun - h-huh? B-baby what are you saying its me Taehyun ... Your taehyun...

*Taehyun looked at beomgyu and felt himself struggling to process what beomgyu just said. It was alot for him to take in, beomgyu finally woke up after 22 hours and when taehyun finally thought everything was good ... Beomgyu is saying something taehyun just ... Doesn't want to understand*

Beomgyu - I'm really s-sorry but please who are you again taehyun? *Beomgyu sighed and touched his head leaving taehyun's hand*
Taehyun - you're joking right?.... Y-you just want to annoy me is that it? Or are u pulling some another prank yeah!? *Taehyun raised his voice a bit getting overwhelmed by the emotions while beomgyu groaned and rubbed his forehead*
Taehyun - b-baby I'm sorry i shouldn't have yelled at you like this .. you're still not fine. I promise once we you're discharged I'll get you all your favourite food *taehyun tried to grab beomgyu's hand again but beomgyu pulled his hand back*
Taehyun - baby wha-
Beomgyu - please sir ..or t-taehyun just leave me alone
Taehyun - no baby listen to m-
Beomgyu - doctor! Doctor!

*Beomgyu started to call for the doctor making taehyun and then other three who were watching from the window frown the doctor came in and took taehyun out who was arguing and refusing to leave beomgyu's side*

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The other three were having a conversation with taehyun trying to comfort him as he was crying his eyes out now

Taehyun - what did i do? What did I just do? Is he upset with me? Why is acting like this? He didn't recognise me hyung me!
Soobin - maybe its the anesthesia or something.. it'll be fine taehyun don't cry *soobin said and yeonjun looked at him with a frown. Yeonjun came forward and slowly whispered to Soobin*
Yeonjun - are u dumb? Its been 22 hours since operation how is this-
Soobin - ofcourse I know but look at Taehyun should I just tell him that its not the anesthesia and his boyfriend-

*Soobin was interrupted by the sound of door opening and doctor coming out of Beomgyu's ward*

Taehyun - doctor how is he? And why was is behaving like that?
Doctor - I'm sorry to say this Mr. Kang but he has lost his memory. Its normal in cases like this, because of the pressure on his head when he fell down his left brain faced some concussions. And the patients can get aggressive in situations like this because of headache and panic attacks. So I advise you to take care of him and not force him to remember something just yet. Give him sometime to heal physically first.

*The doctor looked at Taehyun who was looking down with tears streaming out of his eyes. Taehyun just sobbed loudly as a reponse not saying anything. Soobin came forward and took Taehyun to sit on the bench again*

Kai- so doctor how long will it take for him to get his memory back? Does he remember anything at all?
Doctor - Its hard to say how long will it take for him to get his memory back right now. It can take weeks, months, and maybe even years. We'll start his treatment and counselling when he's in a condition to move but for now its just medicines and bed rest and please dont force him to remember anything it can be very dangerous for him. Now if you'll excuse me.

*The doctor said this and went away while Taehyun was balling his eyes out in Soobin's arms*

Kai - h-hyung why is he waving at me? *Kai pointed towards beomgyu through the window yeonjun turned around to see that*
Yeonjun - maybe because he still remembers you? You're the one who knows beomgyu the longest. Cmon go in. *Yeonjun pushed kai into the ward. Kai smiled weirdly towards beomgyu and sat beside him on the stool*
Kai- h-hi... How are you feeling?
Beomgyu- terrible ...i just don't remember how i ended up in the hospital like this ..but apart from that its alright.
Kai- o-oh.....
Beomgyu - well leave all that tell me what are you doing here?
Kai - what do you mean? *Kai frowned*
Beomgyu - yeah..? You came all the way from America to here for me? How long was I gone for?
Kai - America.... Yeah! America Yes! Yes- I-I .. I took a flight and came here as soon as I heard the news of your accident... I'll be back in a moment.

"Kai ran out of the room and looked at yeonjun and soobin who was consoling Taehyun*

Kai - we're fucked
Yeonjun - what?
Kai - Beomgyu remembers me being in America for my studies which was almost four years ago...and taehyun and beomgyu started dating almost 2 years ago....

*Kai finished and Taehyun started to cry loudly again until a strange black box was thrown their way knocking down a potted plant in the corner. Yeonjun picked it up and opened the box*

Yeonjun - what the fuck!? *Yeonjun showed the box to taehyun*
Taehyun - what!? *Taehyun looked up and looked in every direction to spot anything suspicious, the panic rising in his chest.. he looked at beomgyu through the window*

Taehyun - ofcourse it had to be someone... I'm so stupid that I got carried away ...I should've tried to find out how this happened!

*Taehyun said and stomped away the box falling down from his hand. In the box was Beomgyu's photograph with a big cross on it with a small 'death' written in the corner of the photograph*