Chapter Four

HEY GUYS ITS JAMIE!!!! YES J-A-M-I-E!!!! I MISSED ALL OF YOU! SO I WILL BE TAKING OVER THISBOOK NOW, JENNY AND I HAVE BEEN TALKING AND I HAVE BEEN CRAVING TO WRITE SOMETHING, AND THIS STORY HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY PASSION TO READ AND TO THINK ABOUT THE PLOT. SOOOOO WITHOUT FURTHER INTERUPTIONS, YOU MAY READ ON

I'm His Addiction

Chapter Four

*Previously in Zayn's P.O.V*

"Did Louis ever do this with you?" I murmured, pumping him up and down at a slow pass. His erection up high and proud. Niall shook his head, letting out a quite no. "Did he make you feel the way I do?"

"N-No"

I hummed and jerked him faster, Niall yelled out of pleaser when I lightly flickered my tong over his tip. I closed my eyes enjoying the softness of his cock in my mouth. I could put him all in my mouth, and I loved it. I moved my hands away and started pumping myself.

"Oh god" Niall whimpered out trying to get his hands free. With my Vampire strength and pushed him back down so that he was on his back flat. I realised him from my mouth and stopped jerking myself.

"Now be a good little boy and everything will be perfect for you" I whispered and kissed him once more. I could feel the pre-cum leaking out of his cock.

He is so ready from my toys.

______________________________________________________

*Niall's P.O.V*

"Now be a good little boy and everything will be perfect for you" he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Pre-come leaked out from my throbbing cock as he kissed me once again. Dear God, I have never acted like this before, not even when I was with- no don't say his name Niall.

Zayn, think about him. Think about how much pleasure he is causing you.

I let out a groan when he but my lips and started tugging on it. I tugged on the ropes that held my hands up, itching to touch him. "Please, let me touch you" I whispered against his lips, causing him to groan and for him to run his hands throw my hair, tugging on the ends. I started breathing harder, the lust taking over my body with its strong emotion.

"I want to fuck you with my toys so bad" Zayn mumbled against my lips, tugging on my hair tighter, causing me to moan his name. "But I don't want to rush you" he suddenly stopped kissing me and I opened my eyes meeting his beautiful brown eyes. I suddenly felt insecure under his stare so I divert my eyes to the floor, not wanting him to see me looking so insure. Zayn hummed and ran his hand up and down my cheek, I sighed at the softest of his hand.

Zayn got up from on top of me and I blushed when I was his hard erection looking away instantly. Zayn chuckled and pulled his pants up and walked over and untiled the ropes my writes falling to my side. I noticed the he didn't even have to try to until them, he was so strong. Like inhuman kind of strong. I grabbed the sheets and wrapped then around my body, avoiding his stare on my cock. Zayn picked something up from the floor and I saw that they were my boxers; he walked over towards me and handed then to me which I gladly took.