Chapter 1|

"It's all your fault she is dead you pushed her to do it! You horrible girl!" He screamed shattering the young girls heart.
"No! Daddy I'm sorry!" The young girl sobbed, her throat feeling swollen from all of the tears.
Jordan woke screaming at the reoccurring nightmare from when she was younger. Jordan kept telling herself that it wasn't her fault that her mum died and that it was her abusive drunk of a father, her dad would only hurt her and her mum when he was drunk which was most of the nights she spent at that house. Jordan lived in the small house until she was 17 which was when she left for a new life to play music on her piano freely without being hit. Her best friends all ran into her room with their duvets rapped around them messy hair falling over their shoulders.
"Are you ok Jo?" Feu asked, she was Jordans best friend most of her favourite memories were with her and the people in this room.
"Yeh are you alright? We heard you scream." Jess questioned, she was probably the nicest girl in their group she would always look after everyone like their mother.
"Yeh guys I'm fine thank you for checking though." Jordan replied while wiping a tear of her face that she didn't even know was there. Lexie didn't say anything she just came over and hugged Jordan resting her head on her shoulder. Layla just stayed quiet by the door smiling at them all happily.

After sorting out the nightmare they all decided to have a sleepover in the living area bringing all their blankets and pillows and putting on legally blonde on Netflix, it was one of their favourite films. Jordan was sat in the middle of the sofa with Feu and Lexie on her left with Jess and Layla on her right all sharing different blankets and pillows, giant bowls of sweets and some sodas.