𝓞𝓝𝓔

I like Jeanette a lot, runs and hides

When I was younger I had always been inside a cold large mansion. I was never allowed to go outside without changing my eyes from a bright blue jeweled eyes to a dull blue color. In fact I rarely went outside. I was never able to be myself but thankfully I had Ikekiel! He often played with me and comfort me when I felt lonely and sad. He was a really nice person and I like him a lot! No one gave me an explanation on why my father, emperor Claude de Alger Obelia left me with duke alpheus.

***

I am now 15 and I found out that I have a sister, princess Athanasia, she will be having her coming of age debut soon and I'll be a able to meet her! I'm so excited hehe, I really want to be friends with her. Jeanette squeezed her pillow and rolled around. Her beautiful blue jeweled eyes glowed in the dark room. I hope that day comes soon...

***
Today I'm finally able to meet the princess, I'm all dressed up but duke alpheus said I still can't reveal the that I'm a part of the royal family. It'll be so nice to have a sister, I never had any family. I felt like no one wanted me. Princess Athanasia is beautiful, she had beautiful blonde glamorous hair and beautifully shaped eyes while I had plain brown hair. I wonder what she's like.

***
Ijekiel said he likes Athanasia... I mean it's understandable. She pretty, smart, nice, and caring.
***
[T/N: Sorry I skipped a bunch because the story afterwards weren't memorable, sorry]

What? The emperor isn't my father? My father is actually the man that's been hanging around in the alpheus mansion. What does this all mean? Who's my real mother?

***
Jeanette jumped out of her bed gasping for air, she had a dream. A women with beautiful blonde hair, light rosy pinks eyes and a bright smile. A man that resembled the emperor but he looked younger. A women with brown hair that resembled me. Born with black magic? She cried as she finally found out the meaning. "Mmmp..."
Don't cry... it's just a dream...
She cried loudly but no one walked in. The person who use to comfort her as soon as she started crying was no where found. Everyone left her. No one loved her. She was always used. Her whole existence was a mistake, her parents only needed a child. She wasn't born from love unlike Athanasia. She had everyone love her, just like the real heroine of a story. Her parents truly loved each other. Princess Athanasia was born from love unlike Jeanette. Her mother was a wicked women who sees power above anything else. She's not needed, Jeanette the pitiful princess.

Lol sorry for typos I'm too lazy to reread. No one likes Jeanette much so I decided to write this. Let's not forget Athanasias mental age is way older than Jeanette plus she lack of knowledge.