Coffee Date - Nat

Not proof read
353 words

Y/n POV

You were sitting at a table drinking a coffee at the café when you saw the most beautiful woman you had ever laid your eyes on. She had vibrant red hair and piercing green eyes. She was soaking wet from the rain outside.

You drank the rest of your coffee and walked up to her as her to-go cup finished.

"It's pouring out there"

"Yeah, and of course this is the one day I don't bring a jacket."

"I have an umbrella I can share if you're not too far away."

"Oh no I can't ask that of you"

"No, I insist. A beautiful lady like yourself shouldn't have to walk alone in the rain."

"Oh, so you think I'm beautiful?" She smirked.

"Oh um well I- uh yeah you are." You replied flustered.

"Well then I'd love to have some company...?" she smiled.

"Y/n and you?"

"Nat"

You two made your way outside and started walking to her place.

"So what do you do?" She asked me.

"I work at the library. What about you?"

"Oh um I'm an avenger." She nervously stated.

Wait what she's an avenger?

"Woah that's amazing! Thank you."

"Thank you, what for?" She asked puzzled.

"You know, for constantly saving the world" You replied back thoughtfully.

"Oh yeah... no problem" she shyly stated.

Nat POV

I was nervous to tell y/n that I was an avenger because most people either judge me for my past or use me to get to Tony, but y/n seems like a truly amazing person.

"Well, here we are" I said as we stopped in front of Stark Tower.

"I had an amazing time walking with you y/n. I'd love to see you again." I blushed.

Y/n POV

"I had an amazing time as well. Maybe we could get some coffee tomorrow?" You inquired hopefully.

"I'd love too" she grinned.

A/N
I hoped you liked this. This is my first oneshot book so please bear with me. Send me your requests and I'll get started on them.