Chapter One ♥︎

The summer was cool deep inside the woods, damp and moist. A small cottage was built with wood inside a large forest with a set of couples living in it.

"Honey~ breakfast is ready!"

Her voice small and high pitched. She had beautiful long ash gray hair, eyes were deep green just like the forest and a small face. Her ears are one that represented a elf, similar to the man that walked out of the room.

"Good morning Raedelia, thank you for making breakfast every morning."

"Hehe, no biggie"

Unlike humans elves don't depend on money to survive, they use the forest as a source of food and the population of elves are surprising small. The humans would live in places with more buildings like towns so they rarely cross paths. There are other races but apparently they lived quietly as to avoid corruption.

Two large hands wrapped around raedelia's stomach, her waist was so small that there was barely any space left between the fingers that wrapped her waist.

"You need to eat more, look so think you are"

He placed his head onto raedelia's shoulder, his soft bright blonde hair tickled her neck.

She looked at the man who was resting on her shoulders and laughed.

"You remind me of a puppy, so soft."

Raedelia then felt a fast wind pass by and she could barely process what had happened.
His bright green eyes shifted down to her a chest.
He gently pulled down the top her dress and placed his tongue onto her chest. He started licking it fiercely making the pink part of her chest perk up.

"St..stop, josh"

Her voice was trembling but it was very soft.

He could not longer resist, they have been together for 2 years now and yet they haven't done anything yet.

His cock was hard, he rubs it against raedelia's soft thighs.

"Do you understand?"

She looked at him and smiled

"I also have thought about doing it..."

Josh's faced turned bright pink, he tried to cover his face with his large hands

"So...so I can do it... right?

He looked back at her and she was smiling

"Hey I said yes didn't I? Now come one don't back down when you already pined me to the ground.

He spread her legs wide open and she moaned because of the cold air going into her private.

His cock was big and he tried to shove that thing all at once, it was dripping wet.

"Haa... ngh, it's... haa... it's so big"

He got excited and shoved the whole thing down deep.
"AHH"
"Is it all... in?"
She moaned as he went in slowly
He slowly slides his cock In and out
He embraced her and held her on top of him.
The warm body's rubbed together.
He started moving faster and faster.

"I'm.. im going to cum!
He thrusts fast into her, and her private sucking in his cock
Slap slap the noise was loud, he slammed his cock deep and pushing it out fast.

"Cumming!"

"Haa ah ah ah AHHH"

SPURT

Cum was dripping inside her private while she collapsed into the mans muscular arms.

He held her close.

Still breathing heavenly she rested and pulled out his long cock.

He stood up and carried her to the bath and they sat there.