Chapter one and only chpater

The sound of the bell's chime had alerted Techno to the fact that either a customer had entered or one had left. He was guessing the former considering the fact he didn't see anyone walk to the door from the inside.

As he looked towards the door, he saw a man with dirty blond hair and beautiful green eyes that shone like that of emeralds with freckles scattered on his face like the stars in the night sky, maybe this shift won't be so boring.

"Hallooooo, welcome to Syndicate cafe, how can I help you today?" the pinkette said as the blonde haired man stood in front of the counter.

"I'll have a medium iced latte" Dream replied, maybe it was the way the cashier's lashes were curled or the way his eyes shone under the cafe lights, but the green eyed man found himself staring at those eyes that shone like rubies as the cashier, or as Dream had dubbed "pinky" in his mind, typed in his order on the computer.

"That'll be six dollars" the cashier said looking up. His hair moved, showing his name tag, his name was 'Techno', weird name. It's not like he could say anything though, his name is "Dream."

Looking up, Dream realized he had been staring, Techno flushed red, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah!" Dream said, snapping back as he handed the six dollars.

"Thank you" the pinkette muttered. As he went to go make Dream's drink, the latter went to find a seat near the window.

As embarrassing as that was, Dream liked the way the worker looked. The way his blush went to his ears and how soft and plump his lips were, even to the way the man avoided eye contact.

His gaze drifted back to the red eyed man, seriously, how does one's eyes even look like that, he watched as Techno quickly the man's hands made his drink. He wondered what it would feel like to have those hands roam on him instead.

Shaking his head to clear the thoughts, he watched as the older came and placed his drink on the table before quickly going behind the counter with another embarrassed blush.

Taking a sip, Dream decided that he liked the coffee shop and would come here as much as possible. Was it because of the hot barista, the coffee, or the adorable little polar bear on the mug? Well, that's up for interpretation.

411 words