ch.1 Odd encounter

Before we start this is my first story
---------------------------------------
Lyla pov

Hi there! I'm Lyla, tonight I'm having a sleepover with my bestie Mikayla for the first time. We're gonna be up all night and bake, and talk about crushes... But I have a secret, I like Mikayla.
-----------------
Mikayla pov

"Heya Lyla, whatcha doin'?~" I ask startling her a bit. "A-AH!" Lyla fell out of her chair and jumped up frantically, "OMG ARE YOU OKAY LYLA?!" I asked feeling bad for startling her. "Here I'll help you up..."
-----------------
Lyla pov

"Ngh" I rub my head and lock eyes with Mikayla starring at her, were her eyes always this bright? "Lyla?" She's so pretty "Lyla! Are you okay? You seem off..." Mikayla said frowning a little. "Yeah, I'm alright!" I say smiling sheepishly.
-----------------
Mikayla pov

Heh her smile is so cute, wait no I cant like her! She's my best friend, plus what would mother say? "Hey are you still okay for tonight's sleepover?" I ask concerned. "Yeah, of course I am." She says eagerly. "Hehe, u look so cute right now." Wait, I said that out loud?!  "Uahhh?! I'm not cute!!!" Lyla said all flustered like. Ahhhh she's even cuter!
-----------------
Lyla pov

I blushed uncontrollably at what my crush had just said. "M-Mikayla?" She was a flustered mess after what she had just said, I was pretty embarrassed as well. "Hey! Snap out of it! Or I'll... I'll kiss you!" I say, but Mikayla was still dazed. So I did exactly what I said I would, I kissed her. She kissed back taking control of the kiss completely. "Mmm!"
-----------------
Mikayla pov

She's so cu- huh?! "Mfm!" She was kissing me completely snapping me from my daze. As we kiss I slowly take over the kiss causing her to yelp in surprise.
---------------------------------------
Narrator

After they broke the kiss their friend Bentley had walked in worried
-----------------
Bentley pov

"Hey are you guys alright? I heard some noises and thought I'd check it out." I ask the two as they stare each other in the eye panicked
-----------------
Narrator

"We're okay!!!" They exclaimed in unison. Bentley looked with one eyebrow up and her arms crossed. "Okay if you say so..." Bentley said uncertain while walking out of the room.
-----------------
Lyla pov

"I-I should get going now, I gotta get my stuff ready for our sleepover." I say before making my way to the door. "W-wait! Did you want me to pick you up?" Mikayla asks. "No thank you, my mom is dropping me off." I say and walk out of the classroom.
-----------------
Mikayla pov

I watched her leave the classroom and smiled a bit. I can't wait for tonight! I say standing up and gathering my items to go home.
---------------------------------------
End chapter one
Okay author here, idk if i should continue this as i have zero experience writing novels sooooooo.... Um bye