ch.2 embarrassing

Lyla pov

After I got home I sat down for a few minutes and let what happened sink in. AhHhHh I'm so embarrassed! Whatever I should pack my shit and head out.
------------------
Mikayla pov

Why can't I stop blushing @/////@
Forget it, I'll get a shower to clear my head.
------------------
15 min. Later~
------------------
Lyla pov

"Heya Mikayla, I'm here!" I scream out when I get there, but no one answers. I here humming coming from a room down the hall. I open the door assuming its her room, "Mikayla are you in h-" I pause looking up at her while she's washing her hair in the shower, she notices me. "Eh!?" She makes a noise in embarrassments while covering herself with her hands. I noped the fuck outta there blushing hella crazy.
-------------------
Mikayla pov

One minute I'm humming and washing my hair, and the next I'm screaming and blushing?! What the hell was Lyla thinking, I told her text me before she gets here! Whatever it's fine, I'll rinse my hair, dry off, and change.
-------------------
10 min. Later~
-------------------
Lyla pov

After a few minutes of calming down Mikayla walked out of the bathroom all dried off and changed. "Mikayla I'm really sorry about that." I say embarrassed and kinda awkward, "It's totally fine L, besides it's not like we like each other," she says with a somewhat sad smile. "Yeah you're right Mik," i say kinda disappointed at what she had said.
--------------------
Mikayla pov

"Hey, why don't we make some cupcakes?" I say, "With a ton of frosting?" Lyla asks, "Hell yeah babe!" She smiles not noticing what I had just said, I smiled wide as well.
--------------------
26 min. Of baking and messes later~
--------------------
Mikayla pov

As Lyla is eating one of the cupcakes she gets a bit of frosting on her nose, "Haha, you're such a mess, hold still goofball," I say as I wipe frosting off the tip of her nose with my finger and lick it, "Mmm~ strawberry, my favorite."
--------------------
Lyla pov

As I'm eating one of the cupcakes we baked i hear Mikayla chuckle, "Haha, you're such a mess, hold still goofball." She says the wipes frosting off my nose with her finger then licks it. "Mmm~ strawberry my favorite." I blush uncontrollably at what just happened, "I'm very glad you like it," I mumble. "Could you say that a bit louder L? I couldn't hear you." She says almost as if teasing me. I cross my arms and turn away huffing. "I said I'm glad you like it." I say, but inwardly blush to myself.
---------------------------------------
End chapter 2
Hey there lovelies, I'm gonna post one chapter a night until i become unmotivated or run out of ideas, bye loves❤