she kisses your neck for the first time

"The movie's over," Chaeyeon said before stretching her arms out over her head. "What should we do next?"

"I don't know. What do you feel like doing?" You asked her as she wrapped her arms back around you.

You're curled up on her bed together.

It's getting late but neither of you cares as tonight's the first night you get to spend together in quite some time as she's been super busy with her comeback.

You're staying the night at her place tonight and you're enjoying every second of it so far.

You're just not sure what to do now that the movie is over.

"We could watch another movie." You suggested.

"Or," She said as she moved your hair aside before putting her lips on your skin. "We could do other things."

"Like make out." She suggested with a smirk as you giggled.

"Is that what you want to do? Hm?" You asked as you closed your eyes and tilted your head to the side.

She peppered kisses across your skin, bringing you a rush of bliss like you've never felt before.

"Oh, Chaeyeon," You moaned.

"If it means that my name will leave your lips like that... hell yeah."

You chuckled and continued to melt over how amazing her lips on your skin felt.

It was a sensation that you felt that was like no other and you were enjoying every single second.

She gently laid you back on her bed before hovering over you.

She kissed your lips a couple of times before she put her lips back on your neck.

"That feels so nice." You said.

"Yeah? You like it?" She asked as she pulled back. "This is okay, right?"

"Yeah."

"I know it's the first time that I've kissed your neck and I want to make sure you like it."

"Baby, I love it." You said as you brushed your fingers through her hair. "Your lips are so soft and warm and you make me feel so good when you kiss my neck."

"Yeah?"

You nodded.

"Well, then, I'll keep doing it."

You smiled and put your head back again as she continued to kiss your neck, both of you enjoying it so much.