First time on the airplane;

GRAYSON IMAGINE:
"Babe it's all right, when you go up in the air you can't feel anything, I swear!" Grayson your boyfriend said with a reassuring smile. "uhh gray but what if th-" you said. "No y/n trust me everything's going to be fine. Come here" he said holding his hand out. You took his hand and walked down to the nice lady checking your tickets. "Hi there how are you guys?" The lady said. "We're fine Thank you." Grayson said. You just stood there silently holding Graysons hand. "Okeyy here you go!" The lady said handing you and Grayson the tickets back. "Thank you have a nice day!" Grayson said. "Thank you!" You said in a small voice. You guys walked until you got to the airplane and Grayson was still holding your hand. "Ok y/n babe! Listen everything's gunna be fine OK? Give me your bags and go take a seat. I'm right here baby nothing's gunna happen" he said then pecking a small kiss on your lips before he left to leave the luggage. You sat down waiting for him to come back. He was taking kind of Long and you were starting to get worried. "HEYY!" Grayson said from behind scaring you. "GRAY STOP THAT!" You said. "AHAHAHA babe I'm sorry, I just thought it would be funny. He said laughing his ass off. "Well it's not!" You said turning around to look out the window. "Aww babe I'm sorry, please forgive me!" He said kissing your cheek. Which made you giggle " haha ok but don't do it again" you said moving to the next seat so Grayson could sit next to you. *Welcone aboard, our flight should be leaving soon, please buckle your seatbelts* you heard the flight attendant say and did just what she had announced. Grayson was checking Twitter and tweeting back fans. And you were just looking out the window. "Ptsss! Hey y/n!" Grayson said whispering in your ear. "Yea?" You said. "I love you" Grayson said. "I love you too Gray" you then put your head on Graysons shoulder followed by him putting his head ontop of yours and waited till the flight took off.