Hate Accounts

This isn't a question but it should be addressed.So lately I have noticed some authors getting hate from three accounts and all I am saying is "why?" I mean why would you make an account just to insult and upset someone?

It's honestly ruining Wattpad. Wattpad is for people with creative minds to write about what they love or something important to them, even if you have a problem with someone's story. If you don't like it , don't read it! I mean it's that simple! Also why do you have to use such ugly words to hurt someone? I mean what did they do to you? I just think that it's so stupid and juvenile to do something like that and also to have the audacity to ask others to hate on an innocent person! I mean sorry but I'm going to be blunt, you need to get a life. If you aren't going to write or reads books, if you just intend to upset someone then please do all the Wattpad users a favor and just leaves but nobody wants accounts that on here.Why would you waste your time and energy to insult someone who probably doesn't even carw what you think anyway? I mean to be honest, they probably just read your comments and laugh to be honest at how pathetic it is, I know that I do. So if I was you,I would just apologize to everyone that I had insulted and close my account, simple. I mean it's so ridiculous and it needs to stop.

Also if you're homophobic, then i'm going to be blunt, it's disgusting. It's disgusting to hate someone for being who they are. I mean a person's sexuality is nothing to do with what kind of person they are and how they act and treat people. Some people are gay, lesbian or bisexual; GET OVER IT! I am sure that you would realise that the people that you are insulting, are kind and sweet people. So stop being offensive and just leave because honestly nobody wants accounts like these on Wattpad.