I

I still remember the day I first saw Ymir, We were both 17. When your a teenager you're not aware of the simple truth that 'love at first sight' isn't real. You fall in love over time, and soon fall out of it again. That is just how life worked. But there she was all of a sudden, and boy.

did I hate her.

It was a Sunday night, the streets were empty due to the return of the Warriors. Everyone was spending time with their families who had survived. But I wasn't. My brother had a mission inside the walls. But he didn't return. So now I, Y/N Hoover, am alone. Again. 

I sighed and held a basket of flowers in my hand, I passed the buildings, homes and shops of the citizens as I was heading towards the Cemetery, "Y/N?.." I Heard a voice say as a door behind me opened, I turned around to see Falco, Colts brother. "Oh hello Falco." I replied, putting the basket down and leaning against the wall. "What are you doing? It's late out." He asked

"I could ask you the same question." Falco shuffled uncomfortably were he was standing. "What's wrong kid?" I asked, Giving him a look of concern. He took a deep breath before explaining. "When Reiner returned he brought a girl with him, He told Gabi that she lived in the walls and was the one who killed Marcel. She then said that he sai-." 

"What?" 

"She told me not to say anything because she knew you'd get upset! You and Marcel were close according to Reiner and meeting the woman could really make this worse for you!" He sighed, Looking up at me. "I'm not helping am I..?" He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "They're at the Cemetery. You should go talk to Reiner."

"I'll head there now.. Thanks for telling me kid." I said, picking up the basket of flowers. "I'll see you in a few hours." He nodded and headed back inside the house, and I started walking towards the Graveyard again. As I turned around the corner I noticed the group standing on top of the hill that overlooks the Graveyard. "Guys!" I shouted, waving my hand in the air, as I ran towards them. "Hello L/N." Pieck said, standing up from her spot on the floor. "You're quite late, aren't you?" She smiled, Wrapping her arm around my shoulder. 

"Yeah sorry, Falco stopped me." I returned the smile and turned towards the group, everyone was here. Zeke, Pieck, Porco, Lara and some woman. "Who is this?" I asked pointing towards the girl. Reiner spoke up. "That's Ymir. I brought her back here from the walls."

Wait what? "When Reiner returned he brought a girl with him, He told Gabi that she lived in the walls and was the one who killed Marcel."

"Nice to meet you." Ymir said.

"Pleasure." I said looking away. Yeah. I hate this bitch.