Part 25

*it's the next day Alex is awake but u are still sleeping...he looks at u and sees u are sleeping peacefully but he still wakes u up*

Alex- y/n wake up *he pulls the sheets*

Y/n- Alexxxx let me sleep *u say in a sleepy voice* and u pull the sheets from him and go back to sleep*

*alex thinks for a bit and then he kisses ur collar bone caz u are ticklish there*

Y/n- *it causes u to wake up* Alexxxx *u throw the pillow at him* u know I don't like when someone wakes me up

*without saying anything he shows u the time* Y/n- Shit Alex u should have woke me up... *u hurry and get up and get fresh* meanwhile Alex heads to his room and gets ready*

*u head to Alex's room and u both head downstairs with ur backpacks to have breakfast*

Y/n- Good morning everyone

Tony- Good morning sweetheart breakfast is ready..

Wanda- good morning y/n and Alex

*u and Alex sit down and u start having ur breakfast*

Alex- where is Peter I haven't seen him since morning

Bruce- umm actually last night he broke his leg so he isn't going to school

Y/n- oh okay np*u both finished eating so u both head to school * bye dad

Tony- bye and no funny business in the school

Y/n- okay dad *u giggle and close the door*

*it's a normal day at school...u spend time with Alex, Ned and MJ (MJ is ur best friend so ur not angry with her)..... after school u and Alex head to a ice cream shop for some ice cream*

Alex- 2 cotton candy ice cream Pls

Worker- OK sir (he hands the ice cream to you and Alex*

Y/n- u still remember my favourite ice cream nice... *u give him a kiss on the cheek*

*u both head to hq by walking, talking and eating ice cream....... u reach hq and u ring the bell but no one opens... so u ring again*

Y/n- I think they didn't hear *u pull ur id and scan it and u both enter the house*

*as soon as u enter the hq u see all the furniture are messed up there are glass pieces and no one's there* so u both head to the place where Loki was kept*

Y/n- Peter *u see him lying in a corner* u both head towards him*

Peter- i-i am so sorry I couldn't save them she took them all

Alex- y/n look I found a note here

*u read the note* Aga tha Agatha?? who is she

Alex- we will discuss later first let's take Peter to the lab

Y/n- u are right *u both help Peter to get to the lab and u lay him on the medic bed*

To be continued